Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby whiteindian » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:34 am

Mad wrote:
whiteindian wrote:The slot display on T2 device keeps spinning even when a slot is selected.

Sounds like you have done everything correctly. The circling means it's awaiting connection to a console via output or to Gtuner via the prog port. Try a different cable for output, and different port on the console.


Ok, so I am not confused around setup, can you clarify:

1. Does Hori Ps4 mini gamepad need to be plugged into INPUT A or INPUT B on the T2 device while the Dualsense is connected via bluetooth to T2 device at same time?

2. Which output protocol should be selected while the Dualsense is connected via bluetooth to T2 device at same time Hori Ps4 mini gamepad is connected to T2 device?

3. Even though i've paired Dualsense to T2 via bluetooth, Is there any other settings that need to be changed on Gtuner? (In scenario where T2 is connected to PS5 console via cable and T2 has Hori ps4 gamepad plugged in/out)
User avatar
whiteindian
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 4:39 pm

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby jsm81 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:48 pm

Has anyone figured out how to get ur mic working when using apex xim and titan two on a ps5?
User avatar
jsm81
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:17 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Platinum » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:56 am

Read page 65

Not yet supported, but meanwhile you can either get the audio from the 3rd party controller connected in port B, use a USB sound card, use a wireless headphones, use an HDMI audio extractor or get it from the TV jack.. while we wait for the full emulation of dualsense in a future update
User avatar
Platinum
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:00 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Lakey7 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:14 pm

I'm trying to use my Dualsense on my Series X and I am a bit of a noob when it comes to the Titan Two. Apologies if this has been explained before but can someone explain to me how to use Gtuner to connect my dualsense to the series x :oops:
User avatar
Lakey7
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Mad » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:51 pm

Lakey7 wrote:I'm trying to use my Dualsense on my Series X and I am a bit of a noob when it comes to the Titan Two. Apologies if this has been explained before but can someone explain to me how to use Gtuner to connect my dualsense to the series x :oops:

Set output protocol in Gtuner to Xbox Series X
Connect xbox controller to input B first, wait a second for it to authenticate.
Connect dualsense to input A.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby LegalGuy » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:57 pm

Quick question. I have a xim4 and titan 2.

Regarding on ps5 now.
If i update the titan 2 to the latest Firmware and get a hori mini pad , i will be able to play ps5 games without any auth reset with xim4? And can i switch easy to the protocol on titan 2 to ps4 and ps5 and vice versa.
Thanks in advance.
User avatar
LegalGuy
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:42 pm

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Lakey7 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:00 am

Mad wrote:
Lakey7 wrote:I'm trying to use my Dualsense on my Series X and I am a bit of a noob when it comes to the Titan Two. Apologies if this has been explained before but can someone explain to me how to use Gtuner to connect my dualsense to the series x :oops:

Set output protocol in Gtuner to Xbox Series X
Connect xbox controller to input B first, wait a second for it to authenticate.
Connect dualsense to input A.


Thank you for this, all connected and working! Is there a way to turn vibration on for the connected dualsense? I’ve tried it via the Xbox accessories settings but I am still not getting any vibration when using the connected dualsense.
User avatar
Lakey7
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby acidrock69 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:11 pm

Any progress on an update, hopefully solving the 7 minute controller disconnect? Hasn't been a deal breaker but sucks when it occurs while trying to execute a showdown in Ghost of Tsushima. :P
User avatar
acidrock69
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Scachi » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:14 pm

acidrock69 wrote:Any progress on an update, hopefully solving the 7 minute controller disconnect? Hasn't been a deal breaker but sucks when it occurs while trying to execute a showdown in Ghost of Tsushima. :P

The known solution for this: use a 3rd party controller. See the first post:
It is now possible to authenticate the Titan Two for PS5 games utilizing any third-party PS4 controller, specialized or not. Such as Astro, Hori, Horipad, Nacon, Razer, Scuf Vantage, Mad Catz and so on.
User avatar
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 6:25 am
Location: Germany

Previous

Return to Tutorials and FAQs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests