titan 2 wont let me edit any gamepack or scripts

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

titan 2 wont let me edit any gamepack or scripts

Postby philicheese » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am

hi guys well i bought the titan 2 after reading good reviews etc.
and had it for 5 days . i have updated firmware and software and download game packs.. and for the first few days i could go in to these game packs and edit features on them like rapid fire etc by the various methods .however now i cant even go into these to change features .or turn on certain features . i have reset device by holding down the two buttons and even deleted the 3 memory slots and even downloaded a fresh copy of software but still i cant press the little cog icon that is normally next to the title of the games packs cause its not there . any help please
philicheese
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: titan 2 wont let me edit any gamepack or scripts

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:05 am

Welcome to our community.

The Gamepack/Script configuration descriptor files are cached locally, on computer, and not on the device. If you install a new copy of Gtuner IV the descriptor files will no be available and the Gamepack/Script should be downloaded again from Online Resources to a memory slot.

You can hold the Ctrl key while dropping the Gamepack/Script to the memory to maintain the configurations you did on the previous Gtuner IV installation.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby philicheese » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:36 am

hi there well i deleted the directorys and redownloaded .. i dont get any sort of install of the console tuner just a .exe file which just i click and it runs the software . however i am still having the same problem that i cant modify any of the game packs by turning on any of the features .
Attachments
IMG_20181215_000550.jpg
IMG_20181215_000550.jpg (25.31 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
philicheese
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:57 am

philicheese wrote:hi there well i deleted the directorys and redownloaded .. i dont get any sort of install of the console tuner just a .exe file which just i click and it runs the software . however i am still having the same problem that i cant modify any of the game packs by turning on any of the features .

The GTuner IV software does have no installer, its a zip archive.
Unzip everything to you favorite place and run the gtuner.exe from the there.
Do not run the .exe form inside the .zip, you need to extract the whole package first.

Did you redownload/install the gamepacks/scripts too ?
You need to do this when you are running a fresh copy of GTuner IV in order to get the configuration options/gear like icon back.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Antec800 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:47 am

Will this be updated bc it’s super annoying having to clear the Memory slot to just change the gamepack configs, or I have to leave the program open and keep my laptop on at all times to just edit the gamepacks.
Antec800
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:34 am

Antec800 wrote:Will this be updated bc it’s super annoying having to clear the Memory slot to just change the gamepack configs, or I have to leave the program open and keep my laptop on at all times to just edit the gamepacks.

When using on the same computer, the configuration descriptor file should be retained and can be used multiple times. If you need reload the script/gamepack to redownload the configuration descriptor file, the Ctrl key can be held down during the drag-drop process to maintain your script/gamepack configuration.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device