Greatest Hits settings for games.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Greatest Hits settings for games.

Postby Celsius » Sat May 26, 2018 5:15 am

Hi Everyone,

I just got my titan two hardware today and I've been spending a few hours getting to know her and she's very complex. But I noticed that she does not like all the settings I do for certain games. Do we have or can we make a sticky of the greatest hits depending on the hardware?

I can't get the bluetooth to run on my xbox one x it I can see the output in the program but I when I unplug it no communication with the xbox? I ordered a power supply and it should be here tomorrow so I'm not going to worry about it until then.

So greatest hits by game? Anyone?
Celsius
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Greatest Hits settings for games.

Postby Sillyasskid » Sat May 26, 2018 5:51 am

The Xbox Controller does not communicate with the Xbox One using Bluetooth,
The Xbox One Console(all models) do not even have Bluetooth.

The new Bluetooth Xbox One Controller connects to the Xbox One the same way the older controllers did. Using some sort of wifi signal. Its not bluetooth.

Bluetooth was added to these new controllers just to add support for different platforms that also use Bluetooth. Such as a PC or notebook, and even most phones will support the Xbox One Controller with bluetooth.

If your looking to play wirelessly with an Xbox One Controller using the Titan Two. You need a Xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10. This adapter is compatible with the Titan Two and will allow you to use the controller wirelessly with the Xbox one.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby Celsius » Sat May 26, 2018 8:56 am

Thank you that explains a lot I don't know how I missed that but I did so.....
Celsius
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby antithesis » Sat May 26, 2018 9:19 am

Many gamers typically opt for rapidfire and antirecoil.

For rapidfire, 10 shots per second, or 50 hold & 50 wait, works great for just about every semiautomatic weapon in every game.The point of RF is not to fire a weapon faster than it can typically shoot because that's bound by a game's engine, it's to hold a button to shoot instead of mashing it to death.

For antirecoil, 30-35 is a good starting point, but it depends on a specific weapon's attributes. For example, the Antiope-D in Destiny 2 works really well with an AR value of 60.

Other stuff is game-dependent and is really up to you to decide what works best.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Titan Two Device