Anti recoil that doesn’t interfere with tracking

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Anti recoil that doesn’t interfere with tracking

Postby ThisGuy » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:49 pm

Ok so I have had my titan 2 for a while as well as tried other adapters/converters. The issue I have which makes me stop using for the scripts is anti recoil never feels good. It might work when standing still/crouching/prone but if strafing or having to shoot at a moving target it is really off and costs me kills. I mean I do pretty well with recoil control I guess without scripts but I did buy it to use them. So can anybody recommend a good anti recoil that doesn’t affect tracking moving targets. Now when I say affect when I run anti recoil on any adapter/converter my issues are either the stick looks or goes down to easily, or going up while shooting is so hard you have to stop shooting to adjust up. Now if this is just how it works on console and you just have to adjust then that’s fine, but I swear I see videos and people don’t seem to have this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ThisGuy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Anti recoil that doesn’t interfere with tracking

Postby antithesis » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:17 am

Antirecoil needs to be tweaked for a specific weapon configuration.

Look for XIM-friendly scripts in Gtuner IV > Online Resources. Mine is pretty old but should do what you want, if setup correctly. More recent XIM scripts should do the same.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Anti recoil that doesn’t interfere with tracking

Postby Yearoh » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:40 am

I found antithesis script to work fine, I found 14 to be a good all round number.. I actually wanted to ask - you posted a couple, one mentioned being for xim & the other (with rapidfire) didn’t specifically say it was for xim/non stacking but I think it was the same AR code.. does that sound right? I ended up adding the rapidfire when tap & holding fire, and your AR on normal fire, it works well but I’m always wondering if it’s optimal :/
Yearoh
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices