Best Aim Assist For Destiny

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: Best Aim Assist For Destiny

Postby Frashbrang » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:21 pm

Cheers for the info taco. Do you think there is anything that can be scripted to help with sniping in destiny?
Frashbrang
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:26 pm

I may have an idea, but not sure how well it would work. The only thing I can think of would be either quick scope, which has been done in the game pack, or the only other thing would be to have a slight right to left, then reverse while scoped in. This would allow one to see where it would slow down and timing would have to be good for the shot, but may make it easier to tell when on target. Other than that they did a better job than most when locking down guns.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Frashbrang » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Is quick scope where it fires when you release the left trigger or do you just press shoot and it aims in for you?
Frashbrang
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby arcano » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Hello Taco. What do you think would be the best value to tweak for that las "wait", when I use The Last Word hand cannon?
arcano
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:13 pm

I'll have to let you know when I get off work tonight. I'm working on getting timings for as many weapons as possible. Last Word I have a video for that I need to import to my editor. From there I should be able to get the exact MS timings on hold release for full fire rate on it. Just have to finish out my work day. LOL I so wish I could do this full time.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices