titan one xim4 prob

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

titan one xim4 prob

Postby jasp90 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:52 pm

hi when i plug in my xim in to my titan one after putting in my xbox one pad in then my xim my button con fig is wrong have to keep putting xim in like 8 time then the button config is wright anyone had this problem or now how to fix it ok if not just a bit anorying but still loving my titan one thanks
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: titan one xim4 prob

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:59 pm

What you described is not supposed to happen. I have a XIM4 and never noticed that.

Try make all the connections on Titan One before plug it on XB1 (xim4, keyboard, mouse and XB1 controller). Let me know if you still having the problem.

Thanks for you last part of message!! :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jasp90 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:08 pm

did not help thanks tho
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:10 pm

jasp90 wrote:did not help thanks tho

Another suggestion is check if you have the latest firmware in both devices, Titan One and XIM4.

And, I'm curious, if you plug the XB1 controller directly on Titan One (without XIM4) it works as expected?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lokirevamped » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:29 pm

J2Kbr wrote:What you described is not supposed to happen. I have a XIM4 and never noticed that.

Try make all the connections on Titan One before plug it on XB1 (xim4, keyboard, mouse and XB1 controller). Let me know if you still having the problem.

Thanks for you last part of message!! :joia:

+1, I have not experienced anything like this.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby jasp90 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:25 pm

still now working all on lates firmwere iam using nav controler dont now if that makes diffent
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:48 pm

jasp90 wrote:still now working all on lates firmwere iam using nav controler dont now if that makes diffent

yes, maybe this is the cause of the problem. can you test with a regular controller?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jasp90 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 am

Hi updated all firmware till same problem titan one works fine with controller and xim works fine with out titan one but when I plug them all in button config changes needs to take and put back in 10 times to get it to work can u tell me how I am ment to set it up in case I going wrong it has done this frome day one of getting my titan one could thir be a problem with it had it 10 days thanks
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:08 am

jasp90 wrote:Hi updated all firmware till same problem titan one works fine with controller and xim works fine with out titan one but when I plug them all in button config changes needs to take and put back in 10 times to get it to work can u tell me how I am ment to set it up in case I going wrong it has done this frome day one of getting my titan one could thir be a problem with it had it 10 days thanks

Okay, lets go deeper to see if we can find the source of the problem.

First when you say "button config changes", what exactly that means?

The controller you are using on XIM is a XB1 controller, correct? Do you have any other controller to test? My suggestion is:

1) Plug Titan One on XB1 console.
2) Connect the XB1 controller on Titan One (for authentication)
3) Remove the Controller from Titan One.
4) Connect XIM4 on Titan One, but using any other controller, for example a XB360 wired controller.

Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jasp90 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:07 am

what happens is when i press A button it thinks i pressing the 3 dash button on xbox one controll iam using a sony nav controller on my xim i tryed that set up still not work but if i keep un pluging and pluging back in it fanly works thanks
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices