The division

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

The division

Postby Elvish » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:32 am

So has anyone twinked a toon out to play around in the Dark Zone? Me and a friend twinked our toons out at level 19 and as a two man team can hardly be beaten. Mostly one of us will only die if we let ourselves get split up. Today we played for about 8 hours in the dark zone going from DZ rank 11 to rank 35. Some people we kill with one clip of our guns. It is an absolute hoot! Just curious if anyone else has found the same enjoyment. or if anyone might be interested in watching a twitch stream of us playing tomorrow.

TL;DR
A friend and I are decked out in purples at level 19 and are wondering if anyone else does this or are interested in a Twich stream of our DZ "hacking" shenanigans. We got called hackers many times today due to our min-maxed gear, haha.
Elvish
Captain
Captain

Re: The division

Postby bonefisher » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:25 am

If you stayed on one server for 8 hours and reached 11 to 35 rank, wait for the surprised you'll enjoy tomorrow! Let me know how it turns out.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Elvish » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:24 am

After a short hiatus we are actually going at it again now. What are we supposed to be surprised by?
Elvish
Captain
Captain

Postby bonefisher » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:18 am

Actually you bypassed the stage where if you had stopped your session and logged out under 28 the server would had gave you real level 30 players that both of wouldn't have handle that easy! It goes back and fourth from time to time where they give and where they take. lol!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Elvish » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:41 pm

hmm? They will level peoples characters to 30 if their dark zone level gets too high? That seems a bit silly to me. Beings that there is no end game raids I personally see no reason in leveling to 30. If they jump my toon up to level 30 I will probably just delete it and re-level to 19 lol

Though I know we tore through some DZ level 57 guys last night. No one really gives us trouble, we aim to get manhunt because it throws a beacon for people to follow to get to us. We generally just spend all the time hunting other players. We took both the Tech and Security supers so if we get into a jam we pop those simultaneously along with the mobile healing station with the immunity perk. We cant be stunned or hurt and our damage goes through the roof!
Elvish
Captain
Captain

Postby bonefisher » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:44 pm

What level are you on the outside of DZ? I'm a 30/36 and haven't been in DZ since update. So could have changed the way it plays in there.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Elvish » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:22 pm

we are level 19 outside the DZ. We wanted to stay at the highest level in our bracket. So we have elected to stay at 19 for a while and just fool around. After two more sessions we were called hackers 3 more times and only died a few separate times when there were large groups attacking us. Now, don't get me wrong I am not bragging about our skills we are just geared very well for level 19's
Elvish
Captain
Captain

Postby bonefisher » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:46 pm

Ok I just got out of the DZ and it did get easy since update! Even the Bosses were easy to kill and running by myself. Cool!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Elvish » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Bosses? Why fight those! That's no fun :p
The only reason to fight bosses is for loot at player level 30. You rarely get purples from anything in the dark zone minus the level 30 DZ chests. Its better to vender hop on a level 19 and purchase purples from the vendors to improve your stats.

It sounds like you are playing around at level 30?
Elvish
Captain
Captain

Postby bonefisher » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Elvish wrote:Bosses? Why fight those! That's no fun :p
The only reason to fight bosses is for loot at player level 30. You rarely get purples from anything in the dark zone minus the level 30 DZ chests. Its better to vender hop on a level 19 and purchase purples from the vendors to improve your stats.

It sounds like you are playing around at level 30?

I just went in there to test out things and when your in DZ zone 6 you get gold kicking out from bosses.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion