Anti-Recoil Utility

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: *NEW* Anti-Recoil Utility

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:27 pm

UPDATE ver 3.2
+ Added: Device Selection
. To select slots using controller or numeric keypad only

Rapid-Fire and Anti-Recoil, can be enabled and disabled on both Controller or Numeric Keypad at the same time.

Anti-Recoil on-fly Adjustments can be done only using the controller.

:smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby raybro » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:23 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:UPDATE ver 3.2
+ Added: Device Selection
. To select slots using controller or numeric keypad only

igure
Rapid-Fire and Anti-Recoil, can be enabled and disabled on both Controller or Numeric Keypad at the same time.

Anti-Recoil on-fly Adjustments can be done only using the controller.

:smile0517:

Thanks for creating this script! If I can get it to work as intended I will definitely donate for all your hard work on this. Unfortunately with my setup this is doing something strange to the T2 that none of my other anti-recoil scripts do with this same setup.

Razer Orbweaver Gamepad into T2 Input B
Logitech G502 Mouse into T2 Input "Prog"
XB1 Controller into T2 Input A
T2 output into XB1

I obviously do not have a XIM in this setup, but based on your description I thought this script would work without it?

I am using a modified version of the PUBG KBM Input Translator for the mouse and gamepad, and all of my key-bindings work as intended. I have several other AR scripts that I run with this setup in PUBG and they work perfectly. However, with this script installed (on any T2 slot), I lose the ability to switch slots on the T2 (it stays stuck on "1"). And none of this script's selection functions appears to work (e.g., I can't switch between the 10 AR slots, can't toggle the script, AR or RF on/off, etc. and none of the specified LED colors engages.)

In the script's configuration I selected "Numeric Keypad" option for "Select Your Device". Are there particular settings in the T2 Device Configuration that need to be enabled for this to function correctly? For example, I have FFB turned off on all ports - does this script require FFB to function correctly? Any insight you could provide here would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, would it be possible to get the actual code for this script so I can add my own game-specific combos to it? I am not a real programmer, but I have a few very simple scripts for PUBG that I would like to add. For example, I wrote a script that automatically engages "LB" (for Focus and Hold Breath) when "LT" (ADS) & "RT" (Fire) are both engaged, or when ADS is held for more than 1.5 sec. This is pretty specific to games like PUBG with this exact functionality, so probably not something you want to add to your universal AR script, but if you don't want to disclose your proprietary code would you consider creating a game-specific variant of this for PUBG with this combo included? If so, I can send you the code to integrate (its super simple). Please let me know. Thanks!
raybro
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:30 am

Hi! raybro, thanks for your comments. :)

The reason why the slot selection and mods switches aren't working for you even when you have the numeric keypad device selected is simple. You don't a numeric keypad connected to T2. None of the keys for Orbweaver are present/belong of the numeric keypad set. If you plug a full keyboard with a numeric keypad instead, those keys should work.

I though on adding custom Slot keys so you can choose on which key you want slot1, slot2, etc, I didn't due practicality it feels more organic to press a specific key # for Slot #. Besides the script is huge already, due a complex memory management.

You still can use the script as it is, Choose Controller as Device, and instead of pressing a specific key, do the combos for slot selection and mods.

e.g.
Hold Circle|B - Press Up D-Pad - Release Circle|B to select the first Slot.

About adapting the Script for PUBG that's more like a tailored task, I sent you PM. :wink:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby BlessUp » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:38 am

Do you have a recommended numeric keyboard? Im assuming I simply plug it into slot B of Titan 2?
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:24 am

Not really, I have a wireless (IR) and a wired, both work.

However, the wireless gets on stand-by pretty quickly and I have to double tap to wake up and use it. The wired is a safer choice, just stay away from any numeric keypad meant for Mac.

I used:

But randomly T2 doesn't detect it (red light) I guess is because it has a switch for mac and PC.

The one I don't have any problem is this:
is the cheapest ($2) LOL I guess is the fact that doesn't any special keys (calculator, browser).

I might get this one: Image
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby clairturner13 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:17 am

Anyone using this for PUBG? in the training mode it works perfect but once you start a game the fire rate is slowed down on rapid fire and the anti recoil messes up
clairturner13
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby agthomps » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:09 pm

Great script!!! Please add rapid fire toggle for each slot in configuration mode, so when selecting slot it automatically is enabled. The touch pad with R2 while in game is very noticeable, I got kill cam and it showed me activating it and I got called out on it!! TIA also would it be possible to add reload cancel ?
agthomps
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby gasknr » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:53 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Not really, I have a wireless (IR) and a wired, both work.

However, the wireless gets on stand-by pretty quickly and I have to double tap to wake up and use it. The wired is a safer choice, just stay away from any numeric keypad meant for Mac.

I used:

But randomly T2 doesn't detect it (red light) I guess is because it has a switch for mac and PC.

The one I don't have any problem is this:
is the cheapest ($2) LOL I guess is the fact that doesn't any special keys (calculator, browser).

I might get this one: Image

An amazing script, I just love it..

These numpads, can I plug one into my "Input B" on the T2 and use it toggle my slots.

I use a Apex with razor orbweaver with a g502 into Input A but dont like the commands to change slots with controller, I am always going prone lol... Putting a numpad onto input b would solve it...

thanks..
gasknr
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby gasknr » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:10 am

Just wanted to give some feedback, the on the fly tuning function should be removed. I keep resetting my config and altering the recoil values because the commands utilize some of the same commands I use in game. Or an option to toggle in game on the fly tuning perhaps..
gasknr
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ycksy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:50 am

gasknr wrote:Just wanted to give some feedback, the on the fly tuning function should be removed. I keep resetting my config and altering the recoil values because the commands utilize some of the same commands I use in game. Or an option to toggle in game on the fly tuning perhaps..

Sounds to me like this addon might need a "PRO" version ;)
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation