UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:26 am

prototype wrote:Thank you Max for your comments, much appreciated. The last update received many improvements and also reduced the script's size by 10% so there is still some place for others things. Let me know if you have any request but i understand that the most wanted is the AA so i will focus on that.

Proposal for a new combo - add the ability to make a combo: when shooting L2 + R2 or just when shooting R2 - combo action = double pressing R2 - result = throw (circle) + jump (cross), if a grenade is active, then a quick grenade throw will occur under the feet of the enemy and it will be possible to escape from the explosion, and the jump will give the opportunity to escape from the bullets. If there is no grenade, then this will give a quick rollback from bullets and at the same time from a grenade explosion if the enemy threw a grenade at the trail. This combination will allow, without lifting your finger from R2, to simultaneously get away from the explosion and bullets, as well as in the case when there is a shootout at close range HIP (not aiming). (if I translated something incorrectly or did not understand something, write, I will translate it again) Thanks in advance for your reply
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:16 am

Max10 wrote:if a grenade is active, then a quick grenade throw will occur under the feet of the enemy and it will be possible to escape from the explosion, and the jump will give the opportunity to escape from the bullets.

Yes good idea.
Max10 wrote:If there is no grenade, then this will give a quick rollback from bullets and at the same time from a grenade explosion if the enemy threw a grenade at the trail. This combination will allow, without lifting your finger from R2, to simultaneously get away from the explosion and bullets, as well as in the case when there is a shootout at close range HIP (not aiming). (if I translated something incorrectly or did not understand something, write, I will translate it again) Thanks in advance for your reply

Understood, you can expect an update soon.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:32 am

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:if a grenade is active, then a quick grenade throw will occur under the feet of the enemy and it will be possible to escape from the explosion, and the jump will give the opportunity to escape from the bullets.

Yes good idea.
Max10 wrote:If there is no grenade, then this will give a quick rollback from bullets and at the same time from a grenade explosion if the enemy threw a grenade at the trail. This combination will allow, without lifting your finger from R2, to simultaneously get away from the explosion and bullets, as well as in the case when there is a shootout at close range HIP (not aiming). (if I translated something incorrectly or did not understand something, write, I will translate it again) Thanks in advance for your reply

Understood, you can expect an update soon.

Hopefully this will be a useful combo. Thanks you
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:25 am

Great news for the weekend, you can test the new update! Settings old from v 2.64 can be transferred to the new version 2.65?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:07 pm

Max10 wrote:Hopefully this will be a useful combo. Thanks you

Yes it works fine.
Max10 wrote:Great news for the weekend, you can test the new update! Settings old from v 2.64 can be transferred to the new version 2.65?

You can overwrite, all timings are the same but some Mod's state will change.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:31 pm

Excellent! :smile0202: :joia:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:43 am

I am still testing v 2.65. Well, here's what works exactly 1. Everything that was included in v 2.64. It works correctly. 2. according to the new mods Move stick sensitivity - No ADS midpoint still did not quite understand the principle of operation of this mods, but if the scale is removed low, then the player stops running and only walks ... and if you raise the scale too high, then also when you call the menu or change of the kit, everything jumps and switches, it is not possible to press any menu action does not obey .. 3. I also noticed such a moment if Turbo Rope is turned on and Granade Auto AIM is turned on at the same time, then sometimes when I press the L1 button, my player makes a jump, I don't understand yet at this moment, it is activated but constantly as I press L1, a jump occurs. Another question just theoretically: Is it possible to make an automatic weapon shoot faster at least a little (breaking the game mechanism), I know that RF. put only on a semi-automatic weapon and the fact that if the game programmed shooting, then it can no longer be strengthened .. But just purely theoretically it is possible (albeit by setting the delay or Burst fire, maybe some other variable), I sometimes noticed in the U4 multiplayer that some types of weapons, for example The Type-95 fires faster than it can .. Is it possible?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby QVII » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Thank you for continuing to work on Uncharted.
But honestly, focus on the Aim Assist which is not working for me.
It has much more interest than small mods
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:11 am

QVII wrote:Thank you for continuing to work on Uncharted.
But honestly, focus on the Aim Assist which is not working for me.
It has much more interest than small mods

Polar Aim assist works well play with it. And expose aiming assistance 21-22. Adjust SENSITIVITY for your weapon. And try to make movements to the right and left (Strafe) when shooting, you will immediately notice the difference and sticking to the target will be better.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:16 am

Prototype, knows and is constantly looking for the best AA management option. If anyone has a script or GamePack that has stronger AA in Uncharted 4 multiplayer than Polar Aim assist, please share. In the meantime, it is for Uncharted 4 multiplayer that this is the best option for AA. AIM ASSIST MODS THIS IS NOT AIM BOT, target tracking and aiming assistance are different things.
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation