The Division Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script

Postby Scachi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:56 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:I'm having problems with the rapid fire anyone els having this problem ?? I do primary normal and secondary rapid fire when I try it on it works for a little bit then it changes the rapid fire up on me ?? Rapid fire well be on my lovac and not on my sasg12 ?? Why does it do that ??

You are probably triggering a weapon change when you can't change a weapon (like you are on fire or something like that) and the estimated weapon slot (weapon tracking) and your weapon in hand aren't in sync anymore.

Take a look an your Titan Two LED / Controller LED (PS4). Primary Weapon is green, secondary red, sidearm purple.
Look at the interactive configuration or at the first post how to fix it in-game (depends on your settings).
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 pm

antithesis wrote:I've got a few variants of the SASG working.

....cut.....
I might build an IC with the different options, along with customisable hold & wait times, bullet-based burst length (rather than time), and optional auto-reload based on burst or magazine size. It'll also allow for a primary with completely different settings, but nothing as complex as Scachi's script. I'll see how things go, lots of other stuff going on. Learnt some new stuff though :a1chill_angry1:

Well, my script is more a mess than complex... I am currently cleaning it up a bit as time and health allows it..so it make some time... to save some bytecode and pmem space.

I never had the motivation to get any useful anti recoil code working good enough for burst fire mode.
If you are willing to share your code I would ne more than happy trying to integrate it into my script :innocent_smile_1:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Hmm when I switch weapons there both red and the lvoac doesn't have rapid fire tho its weird its random is there a chance u can add support for sasg12 ? Rapid fire with aim too ??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:27 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:Hmm when I switch weapons there both red and the lvoac doesn't have rapid fire tho its weird its random is there a chance u can add support for sasg12 ? Rapid fire with aim too ??

Then you may have misconfigured your settings.
There are currently some settings that are more distracting than helpful, this is one of the reason why I am cleaning things up.

You should leave the "Anti Recoil change with weapon change"
and
"Firemode change with weapon change" both enabled.

And leave Antirecoil and Firemode enabled too. Just set the anti-recoil value to zero if you don't need them
and the firemodes to normal for weaponslots where you don't need anything special.

Then the led should change color when you press triangle to change between weapons.

For sasg and rapid fire with aim:
Yes, maybe. If someone shares the code for that or I have enough time to figure it out myself.
Remember the most of us (probably 99.9% percent) are doing this stuff in our freetime, so you need some patience.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Yeah I don't use anti rrecoil dude and I'm on Xbox but yes I did all that u said and it still seems to not be working right but I'll give it another try I'll redownload the whole thing again . and I got a video that a guy did it but he talks in different language I don't know what lol but he's on from max and not titan tho https://youtu.be/OtNiZY3bVaI its about 5:00 in of him showing u want it does
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Scachi wrote:Well, my script is more a mess than complex... I am currently cleaning it up a bit as time and health allows it..so it make some time... to save some bytecode and pmem space.

I never had the motivation to get any useful anti recoil code working good enough for burst fire mode.
If you are willing to share your code I would ne more than happy trying to integrate it into my script :innocent_smile_1:

Your Division script is the gold standard for optimisation and Interactive Configs. Those arrays and pmem acrobatics are nothing short of amazing!

There's no secret sauce to the burst-antirecoil, it's simply applied to the shoot hold times within the rapid-fire combo instead of while holding ADS. Having AR on the ADS hold seems to flood the game with input signals and adds tonnes of lag. I can stop shooting a good couple of seconds before the game registers that I've stopped :whistling: Pulling it into rapid-fire prevents that, but it can also create a sawtooth effect, depending on the weapon.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby antithesis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:I got a video that a guy did it but he talks in different language I don't know what lol but he's on from max and not titan tho https://youtu.be/OtNiZY3bVaI its about 5:00 in of him showing u want it does

The timing on that script is off, note how 1 or 2 shots in a magazine don't trigger. It's far worse on a T2 with every 3 or 4 shots failing to fire.

The remedy is to slow it down marginally by a few ms to improve the registration.

Note that I'm using a vanilla green SASG. Are there fire-rate mods for the weapon? It's been awhile since I played so don't recall what the mods do.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:24 pm

antithesis wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:I got a video that a guy did it but he talks in different language I don't know what lol but he's on from max and not titan tho https://youtu.be/OtNiZY3bVaI its about 5:00 in of him showing u want it does

The timing on that script is off, note how 1 or 2 shots in a magazine don't trigger. It's far worse on a T2 with every 3 or 4 shots failing to fire.

The remedy is to slow it down marginally by a few ms to improve the registration.

Note that I'm using a vanilla green SASG. Are there fire-rate mods for the weapon? It's been awhile since I played so don't recall what the mods do.

Yes there is but max rpm with the sasg12 is 189 rpm they nurf it but I see ppl on Xbox with that mod or whatever killing everyone its crazy lol I want one so bad
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:06 am

You sure there not using a sprint cancel jitter?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:29 am

bonefisher wrote:You sure there not using a sprint cancel jitter?

Pretty sure man u just gotta time it right BC this game u gotta scoop in all the way then shoot BC u can't shot with bring up ur aim
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation