The Division Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script

Postby Nuki » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:53 am

Thank you Scachi,
i dunno why it changed to rapid fire for itself - normal works now like it should :)
Antirecoil works also on M4
Thx again and sorry i didnt look for the Settings first
best regards
Nuki
Nuki
Corporal
Corporal

Postby what2be » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:56 pm

Thank you for the prompt reply as well as the detailed explanation. I wish I would have been more patient and waited for your reply. Instead I spent a good 4+ hours yesterday trying to perfect it with both a LWM4 and a Bullfrog and it was never perfect. I realized this when I was testing it on one object, eg, a wall, and then went to a different object and it was different (just like you explained in your reply). I was on the right path, but after I read your reply I will try a few other things as I was having a issue just like you listed were it was on target 3/4 through a 65 round magazine but the last say, 10 or so bullets would start traveling downward and on occasion the reticle would actually move left or right and then come back up lol but think that was just me having the settings screwed up. I will play with it some more and now that I know it will never be perfect makes it much easier. I'm curious though, do you have aim assist turned on or off in the games settings? I tried both and it didnt seem to make much of a difference.

A few other things worth mentioning:

I'm not sure if your aware but for some reason if you have the pistol in your hand and shoot, then modify the anti-recoil through gtuner (osx) and click "save and run" then shoot again the script doesen't run and you have to switch weapons and then shoot and then switch back to the pistol and shoot again and it works. It only does this if the pistol is your selected weapon. If I leave my primary weapon equipped there are no issues. I have my laptop (running OSX) via the program port on the titan two and the xbox is connected to the output port. I assume this is ok to do since that is the only way I can see that the "save and run" command is useful and would be chosen over the "OK" option in the script in gtuner.

And not a big deal but for whatever reason when I click on the triangle for either anti-recoil or the rate of fire in gtuner it shows the options but then scrolls REALLY REALLY slow, like seconds go by and it finally scrolls. When there are no dropdown options being shown in the script it scrolls up and down fine. Is this a issue with osx/gtuner or does the same behaviour happen in windows?

Lastly, Since im on a xbox one, I went through your script and removed any reference to a ps4 controller (in regards to your notes, not the actual script commands) and replaced it with the xbox one equivelant. I found its much easier to do that so when I printed it out as a cheat sheet while playing I dont have to look up the button equivalent to a PS4 controller. Im not planning on giving it out or posting it (unless you want me to) but wanted to know what the rule of thumb is when downloading other peoples scripts.

Thanks

thanks again.
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:22 am

Current version: 1.21 - Updated 25.04.2018
- Added option to set the weapon active on script start for easy anti recoil adjustment via gtuner for all weapon slots.
- Added Xim anti recoil mode support based on the code by Antithesis
Last edited by Scachi on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:33 am

what2be wrote:I'm not sure if your aware but for some reason if you have the pistol in your hand and shoot, then modify the anti-recoil through gtuner (osx) and click "save and run" then shoot again the script doesen't run and you have to switch weapons and then shoot and then switch back to the pistol and shoot again and it works. It only does this if the pistol is your selected weapon. If I leave my primary weapon equipped there are no issues. I have my laptop (running OSX) via the program port on the titan two and the xbox is connected to the output port. I assume this is ok to do since that is the only way I can see that the "save and run" command is useful and would be chosen over the "OK" option in the script in gtuner.

The script always defaults to the primary weapon after T2 slot change or script reload/"save and run".
If you want to tune in the recoil of another weapon you have to do it like you have said, adjusting the paramter, hit save & run and activate the correct weapon slot either by switching the weapon twice or using the other button combos to fix the estimated weapon slot to the weapon in use (touch pad hold or R3/RS hold & L1/LB).

I added an option to configure the default active startup weapon slot now to make adjusting the other weapon slots more easy.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:21 am

Scachi wrote:Current version: 1.21 - Updated 25.04.2018
- Added option to set the weapon active on script start for easy anti recoil adjustment via gtuner for all weapon slots.

hey you should add the sas with rapid fire and aim :) where it aims in really fast and shots really fast :) so it lockks on to ppl and fire at the right time so say hold down aim and it auto fires and aims for u at the same time its kinda like pop shooting or say like quick scope kinda
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:16 am

JamesCaywood wrote:

hey you should add the sas with rapid fire and aim :) where it aims in really fast and shots really fast :) so it lockks on to ppl and fire at the right time so say hold down aim and it auto fires and aims for u at the same time its kinda like pop shooting or say like quick scope kinda

It is already included, selectable under "Firemode" for the weapon slot with adjustable timers in the sasg shotgun rapid section.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Scachi wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:

It is already included, selectable under "Firemode" for the weapon slot with adjustable timers in the sasg shotgun rapid section.

Ahhh alright thanks
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu May 03, 2018 7:39 pm

Scachi wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:

Got another question does this work with xim apex m&k ?? I seen where u got ana dead zone remover ?? I'm post to set mine at 0 in game as I'm following this guys config http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=65707.0 I'm just wondering if everything going to work I really just want the sasg aim and fire really fast tbh
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Thu May 03, 2018 9:04 pm

I don't own a xim, but I have integrated the code from antithesis (select the xim anti recoil mode 1 or 2 in the interactive configuration) and some other users feedback said it is much better than without the addition so I think it works okay.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri May 04, 2018 2:17 am

Scachi wrote:I don't own a xim, but I have integrated the code from antithesis (select the xim anti recoil mode 1 or 2 in the interactive configuration) and some other users feedback said it is much better than without the addition so I think it works okay.

So there saying its better with out his xim code ???
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation