Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:42 pm

icy althea wrote:So i noticed you cant spam different pieces at the same time with this script (it flickers)... ive tested out different building speeds and nothing seems to work, why am i the only one that brought this uP?

Turbo Instant-Build Demo.
https://youtu.be/LJGtahxWmII

Ping avg 90ms
Building Timings: 30/40/30
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Filipendio360 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:07 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
icy althea wrote:So i noticed you cant spam different pieces at the same time with this script (it flickers)... ive tested out different building speeds and nothing seems to work, why am i the only one that brought this uP?

Ping avg 90ms

I use to play with 25-45ms, i have selected this timings and for mw work perfectly, super fast and instantanious.

15ms Delay before selecting a piece
35ms Delay between different button press
25ms Delay between same button press
45ms Initial short Delay
80ms Delay between pressing two different buttons
Filipendio360
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:11 am

- Peanut butter jelly here. :) thanks for share.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Redrabbit5 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:52 am

Filipendio360 wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:

Ping avg 90ms

I use to play with 25-45ms, i have selected this timings and for mw work perfectly, super fast and instantanious.

15ms Delay before selecting a piece
35ms Delay between different button press
25ms Delay between same button press
45ms Initial short Delay
80ms Delay between pressing two different buttons

Thanks for sharing it,I will test it this evening !! Also you tune aim abuse?
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby arnakena » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:00 pm

I know it is maybe not the right place to ask and sorry for that.
How many of you have used Aim-assist abuse, ghost peeking etc in every game without getting banned ?
I just received my Titan 2 and I wanna know what not to do to not get banned. Someone can explain me precisely ?
Also have you heard of friends getting banned ? Thanks for your advices it would be really appreciated !
arnakena
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Redrabbit5 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Someone there play also STW?

I have many legendary burst assault rifle , but in STW they shoot 1 bullet every time you press fire

So what is best option to use ? Rapid burst fire or radip fire pistol ?
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Filipendio360 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Redrabbit5 wrote:Thanks for sharing it,I will test it this evening !! Also you tune aim abuse?

Just building options.
Aim it is prefect as it is for me.
Filipendio360
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:12 pm

arnakena wrote:I know it is maybe not the right place to ask and sorry for that.
How many of you have used Aim-assist abuse, ghost peeking etc in every game without getting banned ?
I just received my Titan 2 and I wanna know what not to do to not get banned. Someone can explain me precisely ?
Also have you heard of friends getting banned ? Thanks for your advices it would be really appreciated !

Titan Two is not tampering the game code (like a hack), so you can't not get banned by "cheating", the only thing is doing is a complex sequence of movements in a single press. At the eyes of the spectator you look as someone who mastered the move (like Ghost peeking, slot swaping, auto 1by1 etc). I can do it manually no big deal, that's why code it correctly, for quality of life reasons.

Aim Abuse. I have seen some streamers using ADS spamming, but either they have it set at: active on firing and with loose values (no too flicker-ish) or they might be doing it manually or with a macro/script. As far I know, there isn't a stated rule that this exploit is prohibit and will give you a ban. I don't know anybody that got banned for that and if you think of, even popular players do exploits every once in a while and doesn't get ban for it, like Myth infinite-Slurp, Turbo-Farming, etc.

Granted a salty player who you wrecked might be spectating a send a report, but again that could happen either way, and you can be playing without script and get reported anyway.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Redrabbit5 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:28 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
arnakena wrote:I know it is maybe not the right place to ask and sorry for that.

Titan Two is not tampering the game code (like a hack), so you can't not get banned by "cheating", the only thing is doing is a complex sequence of movements in a single press. At the eyes of the spectator you look as someone who mastered the move (like Ghost peeking, slot swaping, auto 1by1 etc). I can do it manually no big deal, that's why code it correctly, for quality of life reasons.

Aim Abuse. I have seen some streamers using ADS spamming, but either they have it set at: active on firing and with loose values (no too flicker-ish) or they might be doing it manually or with a macro/script. As far I know, there isn't a stated rule that this exploit is prohibit and will give you a ban. I don't know anybody that got banned for that and if you think of, even popular players do exploits every once in a while and doesn't get ban for it, like Myth infinite-Slurp, Turbo-Farming, etc.

Granted a salty player who you wrecked might be spectating a send a report, but again that could happen either way, and you can be playing without script and get reported anyway.

What about fire mode for burst assault rifle in STW ? They shoot one bullet each R2 press
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby myfloppysac » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Aim Abuse. I have seen some streamers using ADS spamming, but either they have it set at: active on firing and with loose values (no too flicker-ish) or they might be doing it manually or with a macro/script.

what setting would you recommend to be able to stream with it? like what are the loose values you're alluding to? ty
myfloppysac
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation