Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby arnakena » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:12 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
arnakena wrote:I know it is maybe not the right place to ask and sorry for that.
How many of you have used Aim-assist abuse, ghost peeking etc in every game without getting banned ?
I just received my Titan 2 and I wanna know what not to do to not get banned. Someone can explain me precisely ?
Also have you heard of friends getting banned ? Thanks for your advices it would be really appreciated !

Titan Two is not tampering the game code (like a hack), so you can't not get banned by "cheating", the only thing is doing is a complex sequence of movements in a single press. At the eyes of the spectator you look as someone who mastered the move (like Ghost peeking, slot swaping, auto 1by1 etc). I can do it manually no big deal, that's why code it correctly, for quality of life reasons.

Aim Abuse. I have seen some streamers using ADS spamming, but either they have it set at: active on firing and with loose values (no too flicker-ish) or they might be doing it manually or with a macro/script. As far I know, there isn't a stated rule that this exploit is prohibit and will give you a ban. I don't know anybody that got banned for that and if you think of, even popular players do exploits every once in a while and doesn't get ban for it, like Myth infinite-Slurp, Turbo-Farming, etc.

Granted a salty player who you wrecked might be spectating a send a report, but again that could happen either way, and you can be playing without script and get reported anyway.

Thanks a lot @alanmcgregor for your detailed answer. It learned me a lot.
arnakena
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:20 am

myfloppysac wrote:
Aim Abuse. I have seen some streamers using ADS spamming, but either they have it set at: active on firing and with loose values (no too flicker-ish) or they might be doing it manually or with a macro/script.

what setting would you recommend to be able to stream with it? like what are the loose values you're alluding to? ty

Maybe the low connection preset, 220/20, 150/20 is the one that works for my lousy internet connection, no as flicker-ish while still locking into target. I used only at close combat, medium to long rage I prefer no auto aim, that's personal preference.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:47 am

Anyone can recommend build timings for really low ping. Less than <50 ping per say?

I have tried a couple variations that I got from here but honestly I'm not sure how to tell if it's a good setting or not.

I have tried 20/30/20 from alanmcgregor.

I have tried also from filipendio
15ms Delay before selecting a piece
35ms Delay between different button press
25ms Delay between same button press
45ms Initial short Delay
80ms Delay between pressing two different buttons

Between the two I know that the 20/30/20 when building seems like it's really fast but I feel like there is a clicking when building. I don't know how to explain it to be honest. It works but not sure if it's right.

With Filipendio's setting, that went away but seems slower (no clicking sound) but once again that also works?

I don't mind trying to find my own setting but I can't tell what I'm supposed to be looking for...

Any help would be appreciated. Once again, I'm looking for something with less than 50 ping.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby DogeMyster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi Alan, or anybody really that can help. I've been loving the script so far, just got into this and the console tuner one doesn't work, so was glad to see yours does exceptionally. When I play and get into really intense fights though, often my settings with switch, and get out of aimbot, and start flickering through my inventory 3 guns at a time, not very great for build battles. If you could help me with that issue that would be awesome, thanks!
DogeMyster
Private
Private

Postby Redrabbit5 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:44 pm

I play with Insta build from 3 weeks , you can have triple switching just if go off sync , now inventory off sync is fixed , you can go off sync maybe when you use ATK or jumpad and you forgot you press accidentally “circle” in game . So try to train your memory and check your led , if are too intense and you can t look down , use a mirror or something who help you to check your “status” .
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby PuckItYolo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:46 pm

myfloppysac wrote:
Aim Abuse. I have seen some streamers using ADS spamming, but either they have it set at: active on firing and with loose values (no too flicker-ish) or they might be doing it manually or with a macro/script.

what setting would you recommend to be able to stream with it? like what are the loose values you're alluding to? ty

Safest method for streaming with the ADS Spam is simply setting it to "Active while firing" if that option is still available and you can set Hold and Release to whatever values you want (much harder to tell you're using a script if set to Active while Firing). I haven't used the script in awhile so I'm not sure what options are still available regarding that, but that's what I used when streaming and never got called out for it.
PuckItYolo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Filipendio360 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:59 am

Since using the script I have achieved almost 40% of wins and a run of 7 in a row. The fastest construction is noticeable and nobody usually wins me the highground
Filipendio360
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Blablubb » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 am

Sounds good. Do u play with controller?
Blablubb
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Filipendio360 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 am

Blablubb wrote:Sounds good. Do u play with controller?

MK
Filipendio360
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:53 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
myfloppysac wrote:

onal preference.

hey buddy to set up the controller for 1x1 how would i do that ??? bc its really slow even at max speeds ? its nothing like on a m&k on 760 speed do i have to set up the deadzone ?? for controller i never done that before how do i do that ? plug the controller in the titan two why its pluged in the comp and then go to device monitor and move the right sticck and left stick ? then put those numbers in the deadzone preset???
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation