Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Taljac28 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Someone can explain me how the auto aim works? I dont feel that something changes when i active it... maybe i just do something wrong.
Taljac28
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ghost1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:15 pm

Taljac28 wrote:Someone can explain me how the auto aim works? I dont feel that something changes when i active it... maybe i just do something wrong.

I have the same problem,
The automatic target on the two titan is so weak that playing without it is better.

Or that there are no text programs containing a good automatic target on this device :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :whistling:
ghost1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Redrabbit5 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Taljac28 wrote:Someone can explain me how the auto aim works? I dont feel that something changes when i active it... maybe i just do something wrong.

Select auto aim in configuration menu on gtuner , select how you want turn on off auto aim , example double press L2 , first to do that go at bottom page select your ping preset , sometimes timings need to be tune , but believe me , it work pretty good
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Taljac28 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:22 am

Redrabbit5 wrote:

Select auto aim in configuration menu on gtuner , select how you want turn on off auto aim , example double press L2 , first to do that go at bottom page select your ping preset , sometimes timings need to be tune , but believe me , it work pretty good

1 hour and im still looking for the configuration menu on gtuner... can u be more specific please.
Taljac28
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Filipendio360 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:13 am

Using auto aim since last update makes really slow the cross... should it backup to previous version?
Filipendio360
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:24 am

Taljac28 wrote:1 hour and im still looking for the configuration menu on gtuner... can u be more specific please.

You are in the "Script Documentation" section of the forum.
The chance is very good to find detailed info for this at the very first post of this thread.
Alan did put a lot of energy in the documentation of his script, there is a image that points you to were you find the Interactive Configuration. That icon is available if script has an Interactive Configuration.

Look out for ———[ 5. USING THE SCRIPT ]———
at the first post: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9510#p67538
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Taljac28 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:19 am

Scachi wrote:
Taljac28 wrote:1 hour and im still looking for the configuration menu on gtuner... can u be more specific please.

You are in the "Script Documentation" section of the forum.
The chance is very good to find detailed info for this at the very first post of this thread.
Alan did put a lot of energy in the documentation of his script, there is a image that points you to were you find the Interactive Configuration. That icon is available if script has an Interactive Configuration.

Look out for ———[ 5. USING THE SCRIPT ]———
at the first post: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9510#p67538

Got it. Thanks. When i try to active it.
Now how do i make the aim assist mode works? Cause i feel no different
Taljac28
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Aim Assist Mods essentially is adding movement to the cross-hairs while spamming to alter-aim assist. What is working on other games in Fortnite not that much, or at all. That's why I was always skeptical and against putting them on the script, but was a huge request so at the end I put it on there, to see for yourselfs if they are doing something.

I can tell you, the algorithms use there are very polished, better written than the use on the so called "Magnetic Aim-bot" and "100% Accuracy", "Auto Headshot" things like that, the only difference is: I don't bullshit.

The Rapid-Twitch Aim (anti-bloom) is the only one I can feel is really doing something with SMG's and only CQC. Enhanced Aim Assist, suppose to increase the aim-slow down, I don't think so but many people swears is helping to aiming. Magnetic helps with tracking at close and medium range. Spiral (circular movement) is just throw in there... but I don't see it doing anything with Fortnite, circular motion is killer on other games but not in this one.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby coldkill » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:48 pm

Alan will you be working on a BO4 script? You mentioned something before about it
coldkill
Corporal
Corporal

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:39 am

coldkill wrote:Alan will you be working on a BO4 script? You mentioned something before about it

Hi!

I shelved BO4 at this moment. Nothing wrong with the game... I got completely caught by Red Dead Redemption 2 World. LOL

I did an universal anti-recoil script that uses bonefisher algorithm for APEX, I just added 5 slots for multiple weapons and in-game tuning capable with 5 specific rapid-fire for each slot to get the most of the anti-recoil. I know is pretty popular on BO4 players, many ask me to make a script with these options and mods like Jitter, and other things.

When I wrote a script, is because I play the game thoroughly and find out complicated maneuvers and simplify it with mods that improves your game-play and can give you an advantage. BO4 is my first COD, I doubt I can play the game due my current hostage situation :roll: so I can't scout the game and get the knowledge to develop useful mods.

pabloscript is doing an outstanding job on his BO4 script, he is very experienced in the game and I think J2Kbr also released the official high quality game-pack with a very OP Jitter.

I appreciate your preference in my scripts, but for BO4 I know you are in very good hands with these gentlemen.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation