Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby Incredibles11 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:01 pm

I was hoping someone can help me out. I am new to Titan and one of the reasons I got it is because I have a heavy thumb and tend to press down on the R3 stick when playing, thus making me melee in the middle of a gun fight in Call of Duty. Is there a script in order to disable the function of R3 completely in Black Ops 4? I would be extremely grateful!
Incredibles11
Corporal
Corporal

Postby bonefisher » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 pm

Just posted Kill Knife input translator for you to drag and drop over script your using in slot to disable knife! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 pm

I did this once for someone...can't remember what game. I think it was my Siege script.

I added something called "Clench Protection", which was inspired by the same feature in Halo. It prevented R3 from being executed while sprinting.

I might be able to add this to my script but I won't be able to get to it right now as I'm away from my consoles and won't be able to do any testing.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:00 pm

I seen that you were using controller so that will work in any script but if your using a input translator for KB&M then it would have to go in script which could just put a inhibit for the cinch but still could use knife!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Incredibles11 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:00 pm

bonefisher wrote:Just posted Kill Knife input translator for you to drag and drop over script your using in slot to disable knife! :smile0517:

Hey man you're awesome! Thanks for the quick reply and delivering! You have made my cod playing days so much better.

Works amazing along with rapid fire! Thank you so much!
Incredibles11
Corporal
Corporal

Postby bonefisher » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:47 pm

:smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Update v4.12: I have added a new option called "One Click Item Tagging", this is designed to make it easier to tag items for your teammates to see when using a keyboard. This is intended for native keyboard users only (when plugging your KB directly into the Titan Two). For XIM users, dual map the Melee and Jump buttons to achieve the same result.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:28 pm

Update v4.13: I have added a new option called "Easy Slide - Stick", which allows you to turn off the ability to initiate a slide by double tapping forward on the left stick while in mid-air.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby ferguson001 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:40 am

Need help! I realize after trying the script that it assumes I am using the default controller configuration. Unfortunately I am not. I am using bumper tactical AND have the bumpers flipped meaning I ADS and shoot with L! and R! respectively. Because of this, my rapid fire doesn't work. Is there something I am missing or does this only work with standard controller configurations?
ferguson001
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ferguson001 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:46 am

I meant L1and R1
ferguson001
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation