Question fortnite game pack??

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Question fortnite game pack??

Postby bb4life1990 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:03 am

Just curious i noticed when trying to use aim abuse on fire i noticed an issue when im in build mode if i click build wall(RT) that i also place stairs this is a big issue when in build battle anyway to have aim abuse on fire without building stairs in build mode while being able to keep my stair bind as LT
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Question fortnite game pack??

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:40 pm

You can select the option "Auto ADS(Scope) on full press fire trigger", so the aim abuse will only be triggered when fully pressing RT, allowing build as normal by half pressing the trigger.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bb4life1990 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:24 am

J2Kbr wrote:You can select the option "Auto ADS(Scope) on full press fire trigger", so the aim abuse will only be triggered when fully pressing RT, allowing build as normal by half pressing the trigger.

In figured out what mistake i was making i was selecting it for the extra shot action when for the ain abuse i shoulda set it to when holding down ads an fire trigger....my other question is, is the device superior in anyway when it comes to scripts? I i see these complex gamepacks for the cs where u enter all ur stuff in like sensitivity... then under ain abuse features they have custom but also have adaptive and optimized where scripts i see here no such things like that for fortnite? Just curious
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:48 am

bb4life1990 wrote:my other question is, is the device superior in anyway when it comes to scripts?

The Titan Two device and scripting are -without doubts- far superior compared with previous generation devices.

bb4life1990 wrote:I i see these complex gamepacks for the cs where u enter all ur stuff in like sensitivity... then under ain abuse features they have custom but also have adaptive and optimized where scripts i see here no such things like that for fortnite? Just curious

If you have the code, you can use on the Titan Two. Please visit this topic to know how to proceed with conversion:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12027
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bb4life1990 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
bb4life1990 wrote:my other question is, is the device superior in anyway when it comes to scripts?

The Titan Two device and scripting are -without doubts- far superior compared with previous generation devices.

bb4life1990 wrote:I i see these complex gamepacks for the cs where u enter all ur stuff in like sensitivity... then under ain abuse features they have custom but also have adaptive and optimized where scripts i see here no such things like that for fortnite? Just curious

If you have the code, you can use on the Titan Two. Please visit this topic to know how to proceed with conversion:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12027

Ah ok good to know an thanks for the info. Dont have the code cause they are gamepacks and im assuming you cant get the code for that? I dont know a whole lot about this scriptings stuff but do recognize the thread you posted to convert scripts that are cm or titan 1..an actually it seems strike pack is whats had these settings available in gamepacks but now cm also does its called smart aim...hopefully titan 2 will eventually have gamepack like that with settings like adaptive aim or optimized etc etc
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device