Feature request: auto minimize gtuner after exit kmg capture

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Feature request: auto minimize gtuner after exit kmg capture

Postby creedkiller » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:42 pm

I think it would be great if there was a checkbox in the KMG settings page to automatically minimize the KMG window along with Gtuner when Ctrl-Esc or whatever the disengage button is has been pressed. What do you guys think?
creedkiller
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Feature request: auto minimize gtuner after exit kmg cap

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:05 am

This is an easy implementation, could you please give more details why this feature would be desirable? Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Feature request: auto minimize gtuner after exit kmg cap

Postby creedkiller » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:21 am

J2Kbr wrote:This is an easy implementation, could you please give more details why this feature would be desirable? Thanks.

My use case is probably quite niche; I play a cross platform game that is all about collecting stuff. I have 2 accounts. So because I use both the accounts together in the same missions, I operate 1 from my PS4 and 1 from my PC, so switching back and forth between them using GTuner KMG is really as good as it gets. BTW It's one of the very few games that support Mouse and Keyboard even on the PS4. Right now I use a AHK script to toggle on/off KMG capture while controlling what window comes back into focus. While it took me awhile to get my script to work just the way I wanted, its now pretty much perfect, so this feature request while would still be nice really isn't any sort of priority. What would still be nice is if possible the KMG capture window was independant of Gtuner, that way when KMG capture was active I could still see most of my PC screen to keep tabs on what was happening in game to quickly switch back if needed. Right now the way i do it is to drag gtuner off screen like in the screenshot
2.jpg
2.jpg (63.43 KiB) Viewed 421 times
creedkiller
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to Gtuner IV Support