So many question that need awnsers

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: So many question that need awnsers

Postby poachiche » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:56 am

ok maybe i am on something right now my overwatch input translator is perfect its so perfect its criminal. on the other hand my bf1 is a mess no matter what i try i get movement jerkiness but i have found something it seem to help is i start my curve higher then 0 right now im at 10 its still jerky but not as bad still its no fun to play. what do you think about that ??
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby poachiche » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:27 am

tried everything cant have a decent setting in bf1 maybe we should have a dual firmware :) the one that was amazing for bf1 48n hours ago and this one for overwatch :) i love my overwatch setting its beastly right now but bf1 is not unplayable but definitely not enjoyable so far the best input translator is the one you made version 1.02 but its jumpy too and ads suck now im having difficulties making kills keep me in touch
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:26 am

I am glad to hear we are making progress.

poachiche wrote:the only big issue i ran into is when i ctrl esc out of capture mode gtuner crashes automatically

I also noticed some crashing. It may be because we are now using an separated thread to handle the USB transactions. I will check and fix.

poachiche wrote:so far the best input translator is the one you made version 1.02 but its jumpy too and ads suck now im having difficulties making kills keep me in touch

okay, so on the firmware I will not touch anything more for now. I have not updated BF1 Input Translator for this new firmware, I will see if I can get an good configuration and update the GIT.

Thank you very much for all your help. :joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:35 pm

what mouse are you using and at what dpi when you do your input translator ?
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby poachiche » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:06 am

Ok i think im on to something , i took another aproach. i have a question can you quantify how much acceleration the mouse setting took ? it seems that when lowering in game controller speed setting i got better settings then just trying to modify input translator

oh and is there a way for you to get my older input translator from server i deleted by mistake 1.03 and 1.04 and i would liek to try them out with lower mouse speed setting
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:34 am

poachiche wrote:what mouse are you using and at what dpi when you do your input translator ?

On PC, I use the Razer Orochi at 2000dpi.

poachiche wrote:i have a question can you quantify how much acceleration the mouse setting took ? it seems that when lowering in game controller speed setting i got better settings then just trying to modify input translator

The acceleration is defined by the conversion curve. Theoretically, reducing the sensitivity on the Input Translator should have the same effect as reducing it on the game settings. But this may not be always true, depending on the game - one example is Titanfall 2.

poachiche wrote:oh and is there a way for you to get my older input translator from server i deleted by mistake 1.03 and 1.04 and i would liek to try them out with lower mouse speed setting

Unfortunately no, after deleted or updated the previous files can't be recovered.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:41 am

how do you lay out your description properly when you publish something ? no matter how many spaces i put or lines everything get published in 1 small paragraph make it difficult to read
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Prototype » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:24 am

You have to use "<br />" code at the end of the line to create a line and "<br /><br />" to make a space between lines.
I don't know which other codes can be used, for center text, bolded comments, etc...
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby poachiche » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:35 pm

thank you
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby poachiche » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:42 pm

any progress on input translator ?? i hit a wall im unable to make a good bf1 profile and tried paladin too and its terrible.

what about the deadzone script you told me about is it in the online resource ?
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support