[RESOLVED] Titan2 wish-list.

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Mayflash Wireless PS3 to USB adapter with PS3 Navigation con

Postby SpecialEffect » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:52 am

Tried again, and I'm still having connectivity problems on a PS4 with the Mayflash Wireless adapter and a PS3 Navigation controller. This is the set-up...

INPUT-A: Mayflash Wireless PS3 to USB adapter > Sony PS3 Navigation controller.
INPUT-B: Sony PS4 Dualshock

Titan Two protocol is automatic detection of console. FFB only on INPUT-A.

I'm finding that when connected to GTuner IV, both controllers are being recognised, and act as expected with the monitor utility. However, when connected to the PS4 all I can see the PS3 Navigation controller doing is changing the colour of the LED with a custom script I have. Not even the PS button is recognised.

The PS4 Dualshock works. However, even if I use the reset/off recessed switch at the back to try to force it through the T2, it seems to be bypassing everything and just connecting wirelessly to the PS4. The scripts have no impact on its configuration. If I disconnect the USB lead from INPUT-B the dualshock carries on working seamlessly.

Hope this helps

[FOLLOW UP:] I've also tried a few other things and had problems on the PS4. If I use a standard PS4 controller alone plugged into the Titan Two, then into the PS4, my scripts take no effect at all on the console (I can still change the colour of the LED in the T2). I've tried a few different leads.

Additionally, the KM Capture mode (Keyboard Mouse) with a downloaded and tweaked GIT file, did not make its way to the PS4 either. I tried remapping "6" to button 1 (the Playstation button) and it was not recognised by the PS4. Sorry to send problems your way.
SpecialEffect
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Titan2 wish-list.

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:40 pm

By your description it seems you are using the new PS4 controller. In this case please check, on PS4 settings, if you have the option to use USB connection enabled.

Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method

ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SpecialEffect » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Thank you!! New one on me, but you've got it. Seems good now.
SpecialEffect

Postby Malevion » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:01 am

hello
finerlly, i got my microsoft-dongle. and it works great with both my Titan1 and my Titan2.
thank you for helping me with this.
i use Xbox one+Titan2+Titan1:
Titan1+microsoft-xbox360-wireless-dongle+microsoft-wireless-xbox-360-orginal-controller in port A.
and usb2->Micro-Cable+microsoft-wireless-Xbox-one-orginal-controller+microsoft-wired-Xbox-one-original-headset in port B.
Malevion
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:35 am

Malevion wrote:hello
finerlly, i got my microsoft-dongle. and it works great with both my Titan1 and my Titan2.
thank you for helping me with this.

:joia: :joia: you are welcome.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Gtuner IV Support