The division 2 script scachi need help.

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

The division 2 script scachi need help.

Postby CyberdyneSystems » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:27 pm

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w645

this is a great script for which i bought titan two.
I have a few questions.
I play on the Xbox Series X console, I have logitech lightspeed G502 and Xim apex.
If I do not have a gamepad for ps4 but only for xbox series x and I play on the keyboard and mouse, this script will work for me?
If the ps4 gamepad has different key names, will the activation on the keyboard with assigned xbox series x keys work for me thanks to xim apex?
how to activate the script if the keys on the ps4 gamepad have different names than in the xbox gamepad.
User avatar
CyberdyneSystems
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 08, 2022 7:24 am

Re: The division 2 script scachi need help.

Postby Scachi » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:06 pm

Button names doesn't matter, no need to change anything in the code.
Just press the corresponding xbox button / mapped keyboard key or mouse button.

Hit F1 in GTuner and you will see a table of inputs names. All names the name row does press the same button nummer.
As an example: PS4 "Triangle" is the same as Xbox "Y".
Pressing Ps4:Triangle or Box:Y will press the same Button_14, with the same resulting number 13 (left most column)
User avatar
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 2963
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 6:25 am
Location: Germany

Re: The division 2 script scachi need help.

Postby CyberdyneSystems » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:38 pm

Scachi wrote:Button names doesn't matter, no need to change anything in the code.
Just press the corresponding xbox button / mapped keyboard key or mouse button.

Hit F1 in GTuner and you will see a table of inputs names. All names the name row does press the same button nummer.
As an example: PS4 "Triangle" is the same as Xbox "Y".
Pressing Ps4:Triangle or Box:Y will press the same Button_14, with the same resulting number 13 (left most column)



So i can press these buttons on the keyboard and mouse because thanks to xim apex the buttons on the keyboard and mouse correspond to those on the xbox series x gamepad and it works as if I use a gamepad?


where can i read how to activate functions in your script?

can I disable options that I don't want to use?

Thank you very much for creating such a great script! :smile0202: :smile0202: :smile0203: :smile0203: :joia:
User avatar
CyberdyneSystems
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 08, 2022 7:24 am

Re: The division 2 script scachi need help.

Postby Mad » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:18 pm

CyberdyneSystems wrote:So i can press these buttons on the keyboard and mouse because thanks to xim apex the buttons on the keyboard and mouse correspond to those on the xbox series x gamepad and it works as if I use a gamepad?

Yes.
CyberdyneSystems wrote:where can i read how to activate functions in your script?

All the information is in the interactive configuration and you can disable the mods you don't want to use there.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 4334
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am


Return to GPC2 Script Programming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests