SHOOTERS MODzPACK New things added!

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: SHOOTERS MODzPACK New things added!

Postby bonefisher » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:12 pm

Rocky_ wrote:
bonefisher wrote:Just updated the SHOOTERS MODzPack with aim abuse for Battlefield, aim assist for COD, sprint fast reload in case you need it and all around new facelift. Enjoy! :joia:

I haven't tested the aim assist for COD yet, does that work for BF1 or are you working on that? The aim abuse for me, is deadly close range but detrimental father out. Which anti recoil should I use for BF1? I'm currently using adjustable, but I had been using the new improved one. I'm not sure which is better and the instructions confused me.

Use new improved for BF1. I use the other on MWR where after about 800ms to a 1000ms it stops needing any. You can actually slap the stick down fast which throws it off but the M14 fires level after that with no recoil. Still working at BF1 aim assist but don't have any problems for long shots with the aim abuse because it does work like a charm. Specially using a sniper crosshair sticker on the TV. lol! I do slow it down for long shots seems like it needs more time to set up for distance.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Rocky » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:40 pm

bonefisher wrote:
Rocky_ wrote:
bonefisher wrote:Just updated the SHOOTERS MODzPack with aim abuse for Battlefield, aim assist for COD, sprint fast reload in case you need it and all around new facelift. Enjoy! :joia:

I haven't tested the aim assist for COD yet, does that work for BF1 or are you working on that? The aim abuse for me, is deadly close range but detrimental father out. Which anti recoil should I use for BF1? I'm currently using adjustable, but I had been using the new improved one. I'm not sure which is better and the instructions confused me.

Use new improved for BF1. I use the other on MWR where after about 800ms to a 1000ms it stops needing any. You can actually slap the stick down fast which throws it off but the M14 fires level after that with no recoil. Still working at BF1 aim assist but don't have any problems for long shots with the aim abuse because it does work like a charm. Specially using a sniper crosshair sticker on the TV. lol! I do slow it down for long shots seems like it needs more time to set up for distance.
I'm hoping the AA does work with my sensitivity.
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Prototype » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:22 pm

bonefisher wrote:Specially using a sniper crosshair sticker on the TV. lol!

Yes these stickers are very good! I still have some but i don't want to put on my 50" because there is traces on my old TV after some years of use :innocent_smile_1:
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby bonefisher » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 pm

prototype wrote:
bonefisher wrote:Specially using a sniper crosshair sticker on the TV. lol!

Yes these stickers are very good! I still have some but i don't want to put on my 50" because there is traces on my old TV after some years of use :innocent_smile_1:

Yeah I never had a problem on my new TV's! Just got to have it now because getting old can't see the hairs anymore. lol!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 pm

Ok just a update on Battlefield 1........Use both the aim abuse and the aim assist from COD. :innocent_smile_1:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 am

Just updated again to change the two speed rapid fire trigger sensitive to a double tap fire which works really well. You can run either way slow to fast or fast to slow. All you have to do is fire rapid one and when you want to change speed to rapid two is release while firing fast and hold again for the switch or straight to rapid two by double tap trigger. :joia:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Rocky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 am

bonefisher wrote:Just updated again to change the two speed rapid fire trigger sensitive to a double tap fire which works really well. You can run either way slow to fast or fast to slow. All you have to do is fire rapid one and when you want to change speed to rapid two is release while firing fast and hold again for the switch or straight to rapid two by double tap trigger. :joia:

I do like what you've done with the aim abuse, it's very nice. I just wonder how the cheat engine is handling the simultaneous inputs. I got kicked first game today when I tried it and I thought I got banned. lol
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby boloballs » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi
Possible added aim assist for bf1?
boloballs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:48 pm

boloballs wrote:Hi

It is on there! It is aim abuse........ :joia: Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhydttMRSnI
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jeta10 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:09 am

bonefisher wrote:
boloballs wrote:Hi

It is on there! It is aim abuse........ :joia: Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhydttMRSnI

Is that you in the video bonefisher? :)
jeta10
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming