Why isn't my T2 Working like this?

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Why isn't my T2 Working like this?

Postby johnsmith1999 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:02 pm

UPDATE: The two videos I posted of the Aim Abuse were from a user named "Slahcat" using the FPS Strikepack using a Gamepack for Bo4 since CollectiveMinds(Strikepack) doesn't have an Apex Gamepack yet. But reading his LATEST comments on his Youtube Videos, Apex Legends has changed their Aim Assist settings and now the Aim Abuse doesn't work the same(not as good). He is claiming that on the 20th(tomorrow) CollectiveMinds will be releasing their official Gamepack for Apex Legends and it will have a working Aim Abuse like before.
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Bleak5170 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:55 pm

johnsmith1999 wrote:
bonefisher wrote:It does work with shot guns....150 hold 80 release but I also have it shooting only when hold value come up! For long range it doesn't work only for short med. range weapons! I still think need longer release time so I'm tinkering how the ranges works.

Thanks for your help bonefisher!! Were making progress..

There is no reason why the Titan2 shouldn't be able to perform like the FPS Dominator, both are controller mods... This should work like the videos I posted... In the videos he is only using short/medium range ..But in his videos the ADS spamming is not obvious... It almost seems like his hold and release time is super super short?

If my Titan Two, (which cost me $180 Cdn.), can be out-performed by something which costs a faction of the price I will be pretty pissed, lol.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby johnsmith1999 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 am

Bleak5170 wrote:
johnsmith1999 wrote:
bonefisher wrote:It does work with shot guns....150 hold 80 release but I also have it shooting only when hold value come up! For long range it doesn't work only for short med. range weapons! I still think need longer release time so I'm tinkering how the ranges works.

Thanks for your help bonefisher!! Were making progress..

There is no reason why the Titan2 shouldn't be able to perform like the FPS Dominator, both are controller mods... This should work like the videos I posted... In the videos he is only using short/medium range ..But in his videos the ADS spamming is not obvious... It almost seems like his hold and release time is super super short?

If my Titan Two, (which cost me $180 Cdn.), can be out-performed by something which costs a faction of the price I will be pretty pissed, lol.

I am positive the Titan2 has the capability, it's a matter of fine tuning it so that it works properly. But also did you read my last post where I updated the info that shows that even for the FPS Dominator, Aim abuse isn't working the same since the Aim assist update. Supposedly they are releasing an official gamepack tomorrow that will restore the aim abuse ability.. not sure how they are accomplishing this.
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby teckx » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:22 am

Chances are they probably won’t achieve it. But if they do we can dissect the gamepack and review the code. Reminds me of that guy on YouTube trying to sell game packs for fortnite at $20 a pop. Each ‘update’ just had tweaked variables
teckx

Postby bonefisher » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:51 am

Just put work in progress with new anti recoil Apex Legends MODzPACK in online resources!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby johnsmith1999 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:16 am

teckx wrote:Chances are they probably won’t achieve it. But if they do we can dissect the gamepack and review the code. Reminds me of that guy on YouTube trying to sell game packs for fortnite at $20 a pop. Each ‘update’ just had tweaked variables

I hate to announce it, but its official as of today...they have done it..T2 team lets get to work :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNQUjZ7LG5w
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby teckx » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:11 pm

looks like ads spam
teckx

Postby johnsmith1999 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Really? I was actually thinking the direct opposite .. it doesn’t look like ADS spam.. I don’t see the shaking at all nor the ads in and out at all.. why do you think it looks like ADS spam?
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:35 pm

It is my original aim assist I built years ago before these devices came out . Also the aim abuse is working too but it is very picky with how you choose sensitivity settings.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby teckx » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:47 pm

johnsmith1999 wrote:Really? I was actually thinking the direct opposite .. it doesn’t look like ADS spam.. I don’t see the shaking at all nor the ads in and out at all.. why do you think it looks like ADS spam?

i think its just ads spam, happening so quick you wouldnt see the in and out
teckx

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming