Is this possible?

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Is this possible?

Postby GamingScene » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:46 am

Basically I'm after a feature that allows my ADS to slow down gradually. Not as soon as I press LT it's instantly reduced I want it to kind of count down to the value.

I've been looking at getting a XIM apex and noticed they had this feature call smooth aim transition or something along those lines of someone could make this for the keyboard app in gTuner (Titan Two) that would be awesome.
GamingScene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Is this possible?

Postby GamingScene » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:14 am

Anybody able to help
GamingScene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:55 pm

I have no XIM and no knowlegde about its features.
Are you looking for a way to reduce the sensintivity slowly after some time you keep the ADS button pressed ?

"For the keyboard app in GTuner"...no idea what that is meaning.. the Input Translator ? Most of the stuff in GTuner has names. If you use them we might get a better understanding what you are asking for.

The only person who can modify GTuner IV is J2kbr I think.
We can only help you by doing something via a script if GTuner IV doesn't directly support what you are requesting.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby GamingScene » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:58 am

Scachi wrote:I have no XIM and no knowlegde about its features.
Are you looking for a way to reduce the sensintivity slowly after some time you keep the ADS button pressed ?

"For the keyboard app in GTuner"...no idea what that is meaning.. the Input Translator ? Most of the stuff in GTuner has names. If you use them we might get a better understanding what you are asking for.

The only person who can modify GTuner IV is J2kbr I think.
We can only help you by doing something via a script if GTuner IV doesn't directly support what you are requesting.

Yeah the Input Translator (The app that allows me to use K&M) basically i have this script here
Code: Select all
// ADS BOOST START
#define ADS_BOOST_SENS                      1.00
#define ADS_BOOST_SENS1                     1.08
// ADS BOOST END
if(get_val(LT)) {set_val(RX, clamp(get_val(RX) * ADS_BOOST_SENS, -100.0, 100.0));set_val(RY, clamp(get_val(RY) * ADS_BOOST_SENS1, -100.0, 100.0));}

Which increase the up and down of the ADS only for better recoil control in Apex Legends
but it activates instantly. I would like it to have a gradual acivation of like a 200ms period (NOT A DELAY!)

So say if the values are what they are now I press ADS button and it instantly activates the script but in stead of going to the 1.08 value its starts at 1.01 then to 1.011 then to 1.012 etc all the way up to 1.08 of a time period of 200 ms

I dont know how to describe this any better sorry
GamingScene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Buffy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:26 am

Over 200ms (BOOST_DELAY), the boost will ramp up from 1.0 (HIP_SENS) to 1.08 (ADS_BOOST_SENS).

#define RX STICK_1_X
#define RY STICK_1_Y
#define LT    BUTTON_8

#define BOOST_DELAY 200 // time in ms

#define HIP_SENS                1.0
#define ADS_BOOST_SENS         1.08

uint8 delay_timer;

main {
    if(get_val(LT)) {
        if(delay_timer < BOOST_DELAY) delay_timer += elapsed_time();
        set_val(RX, clamp(get_val(RX) * (HIP_SENS + (ADS_BOOST_SENS - HIP_SENS) * ((fix32)delay_timer / (fix32)BOOST_DELAY)), -100.0, 100.0));
        set_val(RY, clamp(get_val(RY) * (HIP_SENS + (ADS_BOOST_SENS - HIP_SENS) * ((fix32)delay_timer / (fix32)BOOST_DELAY)), -100.0, 100.0));

}
    else delay_timer = 0;
}

ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby GamingScene » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:53 am

Buffy wrote:Over 200ms (BOOST_DELAY), the boost will ramp up from 1.0 (HIP_SENS) to 1.08 (ADS_BOOST_SENS).

#define RX STICK_1_X
#define RY STICK_1_Y
#define LT    BUTTON_8

#define BOOST_DELAY 200 // time in ms

#define HIP_SENS                1.0
#define ADS_BOOST_SENS         1.08

uint8 delay_timer;

main {
    if(get_val(LT)) {
        if(delay_timer < BOOST_DELAY) delay_timer += elapsed_time();
        set_val(RX, clamp(get_val(RX) * (HIP_SENS + (ADS_BOOST_SENS - HIP_SENS) * ((fix32)delay_timer / (fix32)BOOST_DELAY)), -100.0, 100.0));
        set_val(RY, clamp(get_val(RY) * (HIP_SENS + (ADS_BOOST_SENS - HIP_SENS) * ((fix32)delay_timer / (fix32)BOOST_DELAY)), -100.0, 100.0));

}
    else delay_timer = 0;
}

Thanks will give a try soon
GamingScene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to GPC2 Script Programming