Looking for new script for PUBG - Happy to donate 4 effort

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Looking for new script for PUBG - Happy to donate 4 effo

Postby TheSaint » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:23 pm

I did ask and he replied he no longer plays PUBG therefore he said will not be updating :(
I have seen an influx of new PUBG players recently that I am certain all are using a script combining quick auto Lean/crouch

I am finding myself yelling at TV Stand still you bastard right before I lose the firefight!

Please help us defeat the Evil ones! :)
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:33 am

alanmcgregor wrote:OK I get it, both are from Scachi and you want to combine it, have you ask Scachi to make it for you? :)

Sorry I have to ask, I respect another fella work, I could make the modifications if I got his green light. :wink:

Feel free to use the power of open source as long as you submit as open source too.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:42 pm

Scachi wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:OK I get it, both are from Scachi and you want to combine it, have you ask Scachi to make it for you? :)

Sorry I have to ask, I respect another fella work, I could make the modifications if I got his green light. :wink:

Feel free to use the power of open source as long as you submit as open source too.

Absolutely.

Well this is the thing TheSaint, and this why I can't publish as many scripts anymore.

For me, is easier to write the script from scratch, playing the game... in this way if there is a mechanic that can be polish or useful, I wrote it on the script but, mainly I do it manually, mastered the mechanics and then record, my inputs into a macro and optimize timings ... but all these implies that I have to play the game, and that's the issue I don't spare time to play the game and coding.

I realize you want the lean mechanic from R6S on this PUBG script, but I don't know how to lean on Siege or PUBg (don't play either), if I took Scachi script and plaster auto lean from Siege most likely it won't work due game compatibility.

If you have auto Lean/crouch for PUBG I could added to Scachi script.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:13 pm

This is what you want to accomplish, right? - interesting :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBfF5rK6CFw

Honestly I think, having extra bindings like pedals will be more organic and useful than a script.

Per example, and this is why I loved Razer OrbWeaver. its Joystick is a 4 buttons key bind, so what I did in my games, I used WASD for movement, and the stick (thumb) I bind actions this way I can move and while switching weapons, throwing a grenade, etc.

So, for PUBG I will bind Left Arrow to Q and Right Arrow to E, Down Arrow for C (crouch), so I can strafe A-S, S-A, A-S, zoom in (right mouse button) and when I want to lean to the left, I can press the stick to the left, same for the right, using my thumb while I will still be able to strafe with my fingers on WASD.

Is it R1 for lean right and L1 for lean left?
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:25 pm

A lily58 split keyboard has lots of buttons to the reach of your thumb.

alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:28 pm

for a script what I would think will be that if you press Sprint(side mouse button), while zoom in it will lean to the direction where you are strafing.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby TheSaint » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:43 pm

I use Xim for M&K and I have binding for lean and crouch but not the same as the auto scripted leans. With auto you can exclusively focus on aiming.
Leaning PS4: R3 & L3. Ideally script frequency of leans per time 1 lean per 0.5 seconds. Activate and deactivate with 2 presses of right leans. starts with firing and stops when firing stops
Crouching PS4: Circle crouch. Configured with per time. E.G. 1 crouch per0.3 seconds. Activate and deactivate with 2 quick presses of circle. starts with firing and stops when firing stops
Strafe: L3 stick: move left right. E.G move right 0 3 seconds then move left same. Activate 2 quick taps backwards move and starts with firing and stops when firing stops.

Having the three with individual activations can let players choose their preference. Some prefer strafe, others prefer auto Kean and a few crouching and some all 3 together. I am sure there is a more elegant way of doing :)

Not the most technical explanation but hopefully gives you an idea.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TheSaint » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:20 am

After playing more PUBG I think the suggested lean in direction of strafe might be a simpler and better approach. Fast gun fights require simplicity.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TheSaint » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:34 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:for a script what I would think will be that if you press Sprint(side mouse button), while zoom in it will lean to the direction where you are strafing.

@alanmcgregor: Any luck with a Beta version to test?
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TheSaint » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:26 pm

Any courtesy reply?
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming