Fighting MODPACK

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Fighting MODPACK

Postby Prototype » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:02 pm

bonefisher wrote:I got to say that reason why I don't want to get into building long fighting combos which built a lot of them. You can build them perfect and everything is working great which you built them at night so then on the weekend you try them to find out there out of timing so you fix them.... then try them at night and timing is off again.....fix them again.... then you figure you have everything going well for a couple of days because everything is pretty tight you figure..... bammmm the follow week after you kick them out into library you have to change timing again and again and again.....My theory keep them short because when they get to large you'll be very busy trying to keep people happy setting the timing perfect!

Yes this is one of the problems I have encountered, damn it was working perfectly yesterday... I was aware that making a Fighting Modpack will not be so easy but i still want to do it! I hope we will find a way to fight against the lag.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Rocky is right and it might have to be figured if everything needs to be added on or just the in-between combos need it. Most likely will be different for other games. Set up the interactive configuration to add or minus if not working correctly!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Prototype » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:17 am

Yes it's a very good idea! Without lag there is no issue with very short presses but with the lag longer presses works.
I think the most significant is the release times.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:28 pm

Hi, i'm back in the fight and can tell you that the Macro edition of the script is now working flawlessly. Sorry for the delay, but without any feedback on the code it's hard to improved!

The code has been reduced by half, 99% to 49% for the same code!! So we can now add many Mods! The goal with the Macro edition is to have a Modpack with combos that can be edited by each user, instead of locked scripts as the Gamepacks. So i will ask you to help me by submitting your youtube videos of the best of the best combos! With so many characters i Can't do all myself and i'm not a very good player with all of the characters! Submit your videos in the game's topic for any character, here for Tekken 6, that would be great :smile0517:

Now the ball is on the field, it's up to you to play !! :joia:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:55 pm

Well, i tried my Tekken 6 Modpack on Tekken 7 and the first combo i ran gave me a trophy!
And the third press gave me a second one :innocent_smile_1:

You know the next step, submit your Combos and Mods ideas! Here for Tekken 7 !
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Previous

Return to GPC2 Script Programming