fifa script help

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: fifa script help

Postby alencroat » Thu May 31, 2018 10:05 pm

a good guide video on (best skill moves)
alencroat
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby HotSteppr » Thu May 31, 2018 10:38 pm

alencroat wrote:no idea my friend

Im currently at work but will have a look tonight bro im sure there is a setting to change skill moves to make a body feint for example Left RS to Right RS regardless of camera angle which should eliminate the need to track the LS maybe?
HotSteppr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alencroat » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:08 am

oh your talking about in the actual game, yea not sure. I think skill moves are more advanced to use on fifa. Most require specific angels and speeds of sticks to be moved at specific angles+ depending on the direction being traveled. I think it takes time to master. I played fifa for 5-6 years and got most of it down but it be nice to get a code do it for me :smile0208:
I think J2Kbr could code some basics to the gtuner library for titan 2, I bet people would love it. With that easy friendly user controls, like adjustable shot power,pass cross, penalty kick and free kick, maybe add only the most OP skill moves. or maybe I can share a small project from what I got going on with fifa to the library so that there is something, after I get this skill moves script!
alencroat
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Warsai » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Hi There,
How do you activate this?
I try but is not working any help please .....
Warsai
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alencroat » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:28 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I have not fully understood how script the movement on the right stick based on the left stick position, but the example below may help you to code your script. It will track the angle from left stick and copy it to the right stick when RS is pressed.

Code: Select all
fix32 left_angle;

main {
    left_angle = atan2(get_val(STICK_2_Y), get_val(STICK_2_X));

if(event_active(BUTTON_6)) {
        combo_run(RightStick);
    }
}

combo RightStick {
    set_val(STICK_1_X, 100.0 * cos(left_angle));
    set_val(STICK_1_Y, 100.0 * sin(left_angle));
    wait(1000);
}

needed this today.. and I tryed using chat gpt 3.5 and it couldn't come up with the solution at all haha. its not that smart in computer language maybe? But what you gave me is exactly what I needed. All I needed a script to mimic the left stick and paste to right. Thats why this community rocks :smile0517:
alencroat
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to GPC2 Script Programming