Help PLZ! FW Not Found

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Help PLZ! FW Not Found

Postby Beskr1l » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:49 pm

Hello! I recently bought a Titanium 2 along with a bluetooth module.
I can’t solve the problem for several days. I read forums and guides, nothing helps. Can you help?
The problem is that it writes "FW Not Found"
I tried to reinstall the bluetooth module in titanium 2. I opened the program on behalf of the administrator. Formatted SD card. I pressed the config button several times
Nothing helps.
I see that if you insert bluetooth into titanium 2, then the inscription changes to "FW Not Found" means he sees it as I understand it, even the program is overloaded. But can not determine the model?
Have I bought a broken one? :cry:

Found that the configuration did not go - Titan Power Supply. Is it needed for bluetooth connections?

Beskr1l
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Help PLZ! FW Not Found

Postby Mad » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:40 am

Beskr1l wrote:Found that the configuration did not go - Titan Power Supply. Is it needed for bluetooth connections?

Hi, a power supply is not needed.

Try a factory reset:

Connect a USB cable to the PROG port on the T2.
Before connecting it to the PC hold both the up and down arrows on on the device.
It should display "P" open Gtuner IV and go to Tools>Check for updates.

After the update completes re format and configure the SD card.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Beskr1l » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:18 pm

Mad wrote:
Beskr1l wrote:Found that the configuration did not go - Titan Power Supply. Is it needed for bluetooth connections?

Hi, a power supply is not needed.

Try a factory reset:

Connect a USB cable to the PROG port on the T2.
Before connecting it to the PC hold both the up and down arrows on on the device.
It should display "P" open Gtuner IV and go to Tools>Check for updates.

After the update completes re format and configure the SD card.

Hi, thanks for the help. I tried to do it ... but it did not help :(

It was reset to the factory, then through the update it updated the device. But still written "FW Not Found"

Do I understand correctly that it should determine bluetooth as soon as I click the "config" button?

Should the device be connected via the PROG port?

I’ve already despaired, it’s extremely difficult to return ... I ordered through an intermediary, they didn’t carry this product to us ... I paid for the 2nd road and the worker didn’t come.
Beskr1l
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:02 pm

Did you disconnect and reconnect the T2 after doing the configure button and the configuration completed ?
It was required for mine to manually disconnec/reconnectt to read the fw for the bluetooth from the sd-card correctly.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Beskr1l » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Scachi wrote:Did you disconnect and reconnect the T2 after doing the configure button and the configuration completed ?
It was required for mine to manually disconnec/reconnectt to read the fw for the bluetooth from the sd-card correctly.

Yes, reconnected already many times. So far nothing and the worst is clear what exactly does not work. The module itself may not work. Or maybe the input for the module does not work in the prefix.

I also noticed that after clicking the "config" button, the size of the SD card does not change, should it change? She kind of installs drivers on herself

Beskr1l
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:39 pm

No, the size shouldn't change. I think it is the absolute size of the sd-card, not its free space.
What does your "Device Memory Slots" view look like ? Does it lists only Slot 1-3 as usable or does it list 4-9 slots usable too ?
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Beskr1l » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:47 pm

Scachi wrote:No, the size shouldn't change. I think it is the absolute size of the sd-card, not its free space.
What does your "Device Memory Slots" view look like ? Does it lists only Slot 1-3 as usable or does it list 4-9 slots usable too ?

It looks like this. If I understand correctly what you mean.
On the console itself there are numbers only 0 and 1, there are no other numbers
Beskr1l
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Beskr1l wrote:
Scachi wrote:No, the size shouldn't change. I think it is the absolute size of the sd-card, not its free space.

..cut..
On the console itself there are numbers only 0 and 1, there are no other numbers
..cut..

That is all fine. When you switch the slots on the T2 itself it will only switch between slots where you have scripts installed plus the 0 slot.
Everything looks fine.
Have you tried to redownload gtuner iv ? Perhaps the firmware files in gtuner itself are damaged and it copies a damaged file over to the sd-card. So redownload gtuner, unzip everything into a new directory and run it. Hit configure and test if it works then.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Beskr1l » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:05 pm

Scachi wrote:
Beskr1l wrote:

..cut..
..cut..

That is all fine. When you switch the slots on the T2 itself it will only switch between slots where you have scripts installed plus the 0 slot.
Everything looks fine.
Have you tried to redownload gtuner iv ? Perhaps the firmware files in gtuner itself are damaged and it copies a damaged file over to the sd-card. So redownload gtuner, unzip everything into a new directory and run it. Hit configure and test if it works then.

HOORAY! Earned! :smile0202:
Lord, thank you very much!
I downloaded the x64 version again and downloaded the x32 version, but they did not work.
Then I put the x64 version on the main drive (C:) and there, pressing the "config" key, the files began to be copied - even in the log you can see the blue text and the name of the files that it copies!
Previously, this was not.
Bluetooth earned. Thank you :smile0517:
Beskr1l
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:15 pm

Nice :smile0517:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Titan Two Device