Wireless Controller Disconnecting

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Wireless Controller Disconnecting

Postby Relinquished » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:59 am

Hi i recently purchased a EasySMX ESM-9101 Controller and it comes withn a wireless receiver i plug it into the titan two and it works fine but every so often it just disconnects and i have to hammer the home button to get it to reconnect and during gameplay it can either get me killed or be really unfortunate is there anyway to make it so it wont disconnect thanks :)
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Wireless Controller Disconnecting

Postby Mad » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:03 am

Do you have an original controller plugged into input B for authentication with the console?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Relinquished » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:25 am

im using it on nintendo switch wasnt sure if i was supposed to have a controller plugged into B ill try it
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:07 am

Relinquished wrote:im using it on nintendo switch wasnt sure if i was supposed to have a controller plugged into B ill try it

Oh, you wont need an authentication controller then. Maybe something interfering with the wireless signal like a router or phone.

Have you tried the controller without the titan two to see if the problem persists?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Relinquished » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:40 am

Mad wrote:
Relinquished wrote:im using it on nintendo switch wasnt sure if i was supposed to have a controller plugged into B ill try it

Oh, you wont need an authentication controller then. Maybe something interfering with the wireless signal like a router or phone.

Have you tried the controller without the titan two to see if the problem persists?

yeah works fine if its not plugged into the titan two it only disconnects when its in titan two :/
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Relinquished » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:09 am

Any one know why it keeps happening? :(
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:26 am

Have you tried disabling rumble on the T2 in case it is a power problem with powering the receiver & doing rumbles or just some rumble command problem ?
Or did you try using a powered usb hub to supply extra power to the T2 (or a power supply for the T2, read the specs for a T2 compatible power supply or you may destroy your T2 with wrong polarity/voltage).
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Relinquished » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:33 pm

Scachi wrote:Have you tried disabling rumble on the T2 in case it is a power problem with powering the receiver & doing rumbles or just some rumble command problem ?
Or did you try using a powered usb hub to supply extra power to the T2 (or a power supply for the T2, read the specs for a T2 compatible power supply or you may destroy your T2 with wrong polarity/voltage).

yeah i turned rumble off and it still randomly disconnects ill look into a power supply and see if it fixes it
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Titan Two Device