Battlefield V Gamepack Problem

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Battlefield V Gamepack Problem

Postby DrS1ck » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:31 am

i have just loaded Battlefield V Gamepack v1 and every i press the fire button my titan two switches from whatever memory sloth it was to zero, i have the bf1 gamepack and its working fine, there seems to be a problem with Battlefield V Gamepack whenever the fire button is pressed titan two will switch to zero.

btw i am using xim apex with titan two.
DrS1ck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Battlefield V Gamepack Problem

Postby Squadwipe2020 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:21 am

Having the same problem.

Using a ps4 controller, i tried just installing the gamepacl without configuring it. anytime you press the fire button it turns the slot back to 0. if theres anything i can do to help let me know.
Squadwipe2020
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Looper2 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:01 pm

+ 1 with the same issue. Im sure J will figure it out! :smile0517:
Looper2
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Did you open interactive configurations to set up then save and run? If you just activated it without save and run inside IC it won't work til you set it up!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby DrS1ck » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:28 am

bonefisher wrote:Did you open interactive configurations to set up then save and run? If you just activated it without save and run inside IC it won't work til you set it up!

yeah i always do that, and with this one i made a few changes in GTunerIV before using it, i believe the problem is within the gamepack itself as it only happens with this gamepack not with other gamepacks i have.
DrS1ck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:34 am

You guys possible have the "Mouse Anti-Recoil (Raw Offset)" enabled, this makes use of a new function (mxyconverter_hoffset) not available on previous firmware version. Yesterday a new firmware was released adding support for this new GPC function.

Side note: The Mouse Anti-Recoil (Raw Offset) only work when the mouse is directly connected to the Titan Two. If using XIM/Apex select the first Anti-Recoil option (Enabled) and the checkbox "Anti-recoil deadzone compensation".
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby DrS1ck » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:51 am

J2Kbr wrote:You guys possible have the "Mouse Anti-Recoil (Raw Offset)" enabled, this makes use of a new function (mxyconverter_hoffset) not available on previous firmware version. Yesterday a new firmware was released adding support for this new GPC function.

Side note: The Mouse Anti-Recoil (Raw Offset) only work when the mouse is directly connected to the Titan Two. If using XIM/Apex select the first Anti-Recoil option (Enabled) and the checkbox "Anti-recoil deadzone compensation".

thanks, the firmware update fixed the problem
DrS1ck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shade Dog » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:38 am

I'm having a issue that may be unrelated, but when I have the titan gamepack loaded in game, as soon as I ads and fire, the script gets turned off? Does anyone know what's up with that? I have the xim hooked up to the titan 2 input a slot, and the titan 2 plugged into the xbox. It does the same thing when its plugged into the input b slot as well
Shade Dog
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:06 am

Shade Dog wrote:I'm having a issue that may be unrelated, but when I have the titan gamepack loaded in game, as soon as I ads and fire, the script gets turned off? Does anyone know what's up with that? I have the xim hooked up to the titan 2 input a slot, and the titan 2 plugged into the xbox. It does the same thing when its plugged into the input b slot as well

possible you have activated anti-recoil with mouse and the firmware you have installed does not have yet one of used GPC functions. If this is the case, update the device's firmware using Gtuner IV to fix the issue.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shade Dog » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:41 am

Ah cool, that was actually what occurred to me just a minute ago, my firmware was out of date, its updating right now. I was looking at the device configuration screen, what does the ffb on ports do? And right below that theres device options, with 4 settings, how should I set this all up to be optimized for use with a xim apex? Thanks again for all the help, it is greatly appreciated bro!!
Shade Dog
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan Two Device