Battlefield V Recoil Question/Issue

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Battlefield V Recoil Question/Issue

Postby battlelog » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:52 pm

So I have been messing around with the recoil settings on a few weapons for BFV.

I can confirm this, lets say you set up your recoil settings for the MIA1 or STG, you set up the recoil on the map you are playing at the moment, you finally find a good setting, all good.

Well you finish that map and move on to the next one, well from my testing out the recoil setting that you made for that STG will not work the same way it did for the previous map??

I spent half the day yesterday testing this out, every time I changed maps I would have to readjust the recoil settings, advance fire settings work fine.

I am using the T2 BfV gamepack, and yes I am saving the settings to a slot. Do not know if this could be my T2 acting up or is it a ps4 BFv issue.

I can confirm that this does not happen if you play on pc, recoil settings carry over fine.

If someone who plays BFV can validate this I would appreciate it.

I do not know if this happens on the Fish script for BfV, I have tried to use that but I can never get it to work for me, I have to read the instructions better I guess.

Also I know it's not my internet I have fiber 1000 down 1000 up, ping stays between 5 to 8 and this is set up only for my use. I have another internet company for the household to use.

Thanks in advance.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Battlefield V Recoil Question/Issue

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:55 am

I can confirm, on PS4 the weapon recoil is not consistent. What I find-out is: when a new match starts the recoils is totally different, but after you die once, the weapon recoil returns to "normal".
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby battlelog » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:51 am

Hey J2K,

Yes its true after you die the recoil does return to normal, BUT it is still not consistent. You can die again and the recoil will get all messed up again, sometimes even if you die it will not return to the recoil settings you have on your slot???

This could be 4 things.

1. It can be the game it self? I doubt that because if that was the case we would see threads on the BFV forums about the recoil for all the guns being broken.

2. Dice/EA have figured out how to counter lets say, T1, T2, CM, scripts in some way?? I kinda doubt that because that would mean the rapid fire would not work too.

3. Since the game has been updated with alot of patches, the BFV gamepack needs to be looked at again to see if there might be some issues with it or updated??

4. It could be that both my T2's are broken? I doubt that because they both work fine for other games, bf4, bf1, ect,etc.

I have tried Fish's script and it also does the same thing too.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:53 am

Try dropping to ground and jumping back up to see if it fixes issue..
game has some crap going on....
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:15 am

Yep, I drop anti-recoil all together for this game.

On my current personal script, only use 3 mods: one button slide/crouch/prone, auto-sniper hold breath and auto spot.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby jelly44 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:10 am

The recoil patterns have changed for BFV since the last update. However, I did not have many issues and my values were always consistent. However, now I'm using high sensitivity and no need to anti-recoil any longer :D
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Soken » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Does any one found a fix for this? Each map the recoil is different it is never consistent. I am using xim apex with T2
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:26 am

Nothing wrong on our side! I now get a totally different gun in the beginning when I spawn in then it goes back after I die to the pick I had.... game is broke but is a way to screw you up in the beginning! quick fix is load all the slot with settings and stick and move like they do...LOL!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Soken » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:36 am

I know there is nothing wrong on the titan two side, I thought maybe there is some sort of trick to prevent this. A setting or something, because some people don’t have this issue.

Thanks for the help
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:26 am

Just looked into what it is doing so please check if doing same thing! It changes combat roles for the first one then when you die it changes back! Doesn't do it every time either!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Titan Two Device