Mnk destiny 2

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Mnk destiny 2

Postby Shadelicho » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Anyone here used the gamepack j2kbr made for destiny 2 PS4 with mnk? If so how did u make it work?!? Been at it since yesterday and I can't get the keybindings right. Without editing the one he made the keyboard keys are all messed up. Tried to remap the buttons but nothing works.
Shadelicho
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Mnk destiny 2

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:08 pm

I think you should focus on your disconnection issues first and forget about the mouse/keyboard.

Connect the ps4 controller to Input-A of your Titan Two and the Output to your console.
Using the controller, without using any scripts, try to play a short round of any game and check if the disconnection still happens.

If the disconenction still happens try a different cable between your controller and the T2 and retry to play.

Report back with your results.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shadelicho » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Scachi wrote:I think you should focus on your disconnection issues first and forget about the mouse/keyboard.

Connect the ps4 controller to Input-A of your Titan Two and the Output to your console.
Using the controller, without using any scripts, try to play a short round of any game and check if the disconnection still happens.

If the disconenction still happens try a different cable between your controller and the T2 and retry to play.

No disconnection when playing with the t2 without scripts
Shadelicho
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Shadelicho wrote:
Scachi wrote:I think you should focus on your disconnection issues first and forget about the mouse/keyboard.

Is that with ps4 controller or with keyboard mouse ?

Does it work without disconnections when using the ps4 controller only (no keyboard/mouse connected!) and using a script ?
Please link to the script or gamepack used or post its exact name for us to check.

I am asking this as this can be a power issues when using keyboard+mouse.
If it disconnects when it rumbles, like when you are firing, you can disable the rumble for testing in the game plus disable the rumbles in the configuration of your Titan Two: GTuner IV->Device Configuration (bottom right in GTuner IV), uncheck all entries in the "Allow FFB on Ports".
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shadelicho » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:07 pm

Scachi wrote:
Shadelicho wrote:

Is that with ps4 controller or with keyboard mouse ?

Does it work without disconnections when using the ps4 controller only (no keyboard/mouse connected!) and using a script ?
Please link to the script or gamepack used or post its exact name for us to check.

I am asking this as this can be a power issues when using keyboard+mouse.
If it disconnects when it rumbles, like when you are firing, you can disable the rumble for testing in the game plus disable the rumbles in the configuration of your Titan Two: GTuner IV->Device Configuration (bottom right in GTuner IV), uncheck all entries in the "Allow FFB on Ports".

My t2 don't have scripts now that how I testet it. It worked fine with only the controller connected and with the mnk connected to aslong as I didn't use scripts. Don't remember the name now as I'm not by my computer right now.
Shadelicho
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shadelicho » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:32 pm

@scachi got my PC back up running is it better to use the t2 always connected to a PC?
Shadelicho
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Scachi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:10 pm

Shadelicho wrote:@scachi got my PC back up running is it better to use the t2 always connected to a PC?

It depends on your setup you want to run as default.
When you need to use the prog port via otg cable for keyboard you can't have it connected to the pc at the same time.

I use a ps4 controller and my snap on device for gaming only and have the prog port connected to the pc all the time.
But my pc isn't running all the time. I only have both running when creating or configuring scripts.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Titan Two Device