after an odyssey... Error E 4

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

after an odyssey... Error E 4

Postby ameLuca » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:26 am

My titan 2 never worked well I bought it to use with the Xim Apex I followed all the procedures, the videos, it never worked more than twice in a row I always had to unplug, connect everything back to the pc, put everything back into the PlayStation; sometimes the red light signaled the playstation sometimes the red light signaled the xim Apex, yellow light of the PlayStation with horrible headphone audio, a really unnerving thing. I decided to buy a power supply to give more power to the Titan (as recommended), it all started well but the next night, turning on the playstation, it did not recognize anything. I tried to connect it to the PC then returning to the PlayStation it started giving the error and 4 now I can no longer do anything even connected to the PC is no longer recognized. it will probably be my fault but I found myself very badly I owned Venom X4 device xim Apex I always managed with this Titan instead only nonsense can you help me thanks!?! (sorry for any errors I use the google translator).
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: after an odyssey... Error E 4

Postby Mad » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:17 am

The first issue was simply the lack of a power supply.

The second, E4 is usually the cause of a bad USB cable.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ameLuca » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:34 am

First thank Mad for help...
I try without the power supply and with anther usb cable but nothing change...

Mad sei italiano? ho letto una tua risposta ad un'altro utente nella mia lingua, putroppo ho riscontrato enormi difficoltà fin da subito col mio Titan ho seguito la procedura inmpostato da "P" il nuovo firmware, collegato come desritto lo xim al titan ma il più delle volte non funzionava; si accendeva la spia o rossa o gialla al colleamento output oppure rosso all'ingresso dello Xim, il più delle volte restava il leb centrale a mostrare A U. Alora Scollegavo tutto, riconnettevo il Titan al pc, una volta riconosciuto a pc acceso (se no era impossibile) accendevo la play, aspettavo la schermata di aceesso e connettevo il Titan (con xim inserito) allora forse, ma dico forse, andava tutto perffettamente. Riaccesa la play ad una nuova sessione 90% delle volte non funzionava nuovamente. Col power supply 7,5 2a jack e polarità ok ha funzionato al primo colpo, facendomi credere di aver risolto, ma invece la sera dopo, tutta l'odissea si ripete, spia rossa alla play, simbolo A U infinito oppure verde alla play ma rosso allo xim.Infine ho ricollegato il Titan al pc, dopo essere stato riconosciuto, ho acceso e collegato alla play il tutto e dopo poco errore E 4 con i led tutti rossi da quel momento MORTE assoluta e pure da pc non posso più fare niente. Scusa se mi sono dilungato, ma sono disperato, avevo molte aspettative sul Titan ma per ora resto deluso, ho svariate esperienze con venom x4, xim e xim apex, device e me la son sempre cavata...Aiutami aspetto un consiglio (mi impegno eventualmente risolto il problema a tradurre e postare il problema possa servire ad altri utenti sfigati come il sottoscritto).
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ameLuca » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:44 pm

:ashamed: No one can HELP ME ?!? In a big forum like this, seems to be incredible.
Nessuno che mi possa aiutare? incredibile in un forum che sembra ben gestito ed attento alle richieste degli utenti.
Last edited by ameLuca on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:45 pm

First try Mad's suggestion, if the E4 error still occurs, please try without the headset attached to the controller to check if it is the cause. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ameLuca » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:53 pm

Thank you, i try all the suggestion, the error it persists even without headphones, useless, because if I connect the titan to the pc and nothing else sends me error and 4 and gturner does not recognize it. I'm totally stuck
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Thank you for trying the suggestions.

Let's do a step-by-step approach to find the cause. Start with only the Titan Two connected on the console and the controller wired directly to the Titan Two Input-A. Does the E4 still happens?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ameLuca » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:30 pm

yes still E 4, try with different usb cable, after 1 second the error appears
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:38 pm

Ok. Before the E4 error, do you have any script or Gamepack running? or the device is showing the number 0 on the display?

If no script is running, the most probable cause for E4 is one of the cables in use (can be the controller cable or the one that connects the device to the console).

If you already tested with other cables, please try reflash the Titan Two firmware, as the following: before connect the Titan Two to the computer via the PROG port, press and hold both buttons and only then connect it to your computer. The device should enter in programming mode, showing P on the display, allowing redo the firmware update using Gtuner IV (Tools -> Check for Updates).
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ameLuca » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:53 pm

I can't reflash the firmware because when i connect titan (only titan) to pc after one second i recive the error. I had the gamepacks running but i can't open titan in gturner i can't remove that... I try removing the sd expansion but nothing change.
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to Titan Two Device