Apex Legends KBM Struggles

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Apex Legends KBM Struggles

Postby ILoveTitan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:44 pm

Honestly I'm not very experienced with editing git packs, but ive been having a huge problem with sensitivity translation for apex legends git packs that gtuner offers. There are currently five for it on the application, and there's only two that I'm interested in. The one console tuner provides, the binds aren't correct based off what I've tested in firing range. Shift triggers a legend's ability, and 3 isnt binded so you cannot put your weapon away. I managed to fix most binds after 3-4 hours. The main issue is sensitivity.

I can't find a proper sens where its a decently fast sensitivity where i can turn around fast enough to kill an enemy. As well, if i do raise the sens, the aim is way off, where i have to pull my mouse down to manage recoil.

I tried using a script by "Don't At Me" but his script is too big for internal memory slots. I had to remove some binds to try it out, and the aiming was great, but the sensitivity was still an issue.

Inventory is also a issue, cannot pick up items using KBM functions as well.

Like I said I am honestly a noob and don't know much about scripts, just looking for some advice for someone who may have figured this out. :smile0202:
ILoveTitan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Apex Legends KBM Struggles

Postby Mad » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:05 am

What is your mouse DPI set to, and have you also set the DPI in Gtuner>Device Configuration?

In game settings: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ex_legends

mouse translator.png
mouse translator.png (10.18 KiB) Viewed 550 times

Default = HIP sens
Alternate = ADS sens
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ILoveTitan » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:29 pm

My mouse dpi is 800. Do i have to set that in the config? As well, based off my dpi what sensitivity would you recommend within the script?
ILoveTitan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:37 pm

ILoveTitan wrote:My mouse dpi is 800. Do i have to set that in the config? As well, based off my dpi what sensitivity would you recommend within the script?

Your issue is that the DPI is way to low. Set your DPI to the max your mouse allows and then set the DPI in Gtuner>Device Configuration also.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device