Titan 2 pc questions :)

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan 2 pc questions :)

Postby Robynhood » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:50 am

Hello everyone, im interested in buying a Titan 2 just got a couple of questions. I'd like to use the Titan 2 on my pc, so ideally I'd like to plug it in and forgot about it, as in use my pc as normal when not gaming without having to disconnect devices. Is that possible?

Is it possible to run scripts on warzone if I use the titan in this setup?

Many thanks :)
Robynhood
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Titan 2 pc questions :)

Postby Mad » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:23 am

Welcome. :smile0201:

Yes to all questions. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Robynhood » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:40 am

:innocent_smile_1:
Last edited by Robynhood on Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robynhood
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:52 am

Grantvxr wrote:Brilliant thanks, could I run it as native keyboard and mouse with scripts?

You can, but the scripts are limited.

Scachi has anti recoil / rapidfire for HID (native)

I have recently made the "Universal HID Gamepack" that has most features you'd find in a controller based script: https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w1132

Otherwise you can switch to non-native and emulate a controller but still use mouse and keyboard with all the scripts, aim assist etc.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Robynhood » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 am

Sounds great, I've ordered one now! Many thanks for your fast reply and help :)
Robynhood
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Robynhood » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:26 am

So got my titan and after a bit of scratching and help from the discord I have used the titan on pc solely with xbox one controller which was very easy but using xim caused a headache. My controller/xim kept disconnecting turns out the fix for this was setting the controller to 125hz. It worked fine but just wondered why that is? Worried I have added latency now. The last thing I was unable to fix as it got very early in the morning was using keyboard and mouse with scripts but not emulating a controller. I've read the wiki and can't see what I'm doing wrong. I've set the input to usb hid device and the pass through script works perfectly on desktop or in game, but if I run an anti recoil hid script I cant move in game. I've swapped the input option in the game settings. Thanks :)
Robynhood
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:06 am

Grantvxr wrote:So got my titan and after a bit of scratching and help from the discord I have used the titan on pc solely with xbox one controller which was very easy but using xim caused a headache. My controller/xim kept disconnecting turns out the fix for this was setting the controller to 125hz. It worked fine but just wondered why that is?

Do you have an external power supply on the Titan Two? it may be necessarily power the Titan Two with an external power supply when using with XIM, as there will be at least 5 devices connected at the same time (Titan Two, XIM, controller, keyboard and mouse). This configuration can potentially require more power than what the USB port from the console can supply, in this case the Titan Two can be powered by an external power supply and, consequently, also provide power for all the other devices.

Grantvxr wrote:The last thing I was unable to fix as it got very early in the morning was using keyboard and mouse with scripts but not emulating a controller. I've read the wiki and can't see what I'm doing wrong. I've set the input to usb hid device and the pass through script works perfectly on desktop or in game, but if I run an anti recoil hid script I cant move in game. I've swapped the input option in the game settings. Thanks :)

In this configuration (keyboard and mouse pass through) the regular scripts or gamepacks will not work. What you need to do is extend the script you are using to pass through the K&/M inputs to add the mods you would like (e.g. Rapidfire) using the GPC functions mouse_set() and key_set(), instead of the regular set_val().
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Robynhood » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:17 am

I'll try and use a power supply as I'd like to run at 1000hz if possible.

Sorry dude, I've not really explained this very well :( I wasn't intending to use the pass through script for mods and stuff but just to be able to not disconnect and reconnect devices all the time. I have user 101 scripts on slot 1 as my controller and xim setup, then on slot 2 ive got the universal keyboard and mouse scripts which I wanted to use in modern warefare with native keyboard and mouse so no aim assist. Then on slot 3 is the passthrough script for just regular pc use.

When slot 2 is selected on the titan I have zero control of my keyboard and mouse even though they are powered up. So guessing I have missed a step somewhere? Was using the pass through script as a test to see if the titan was working with my mouse and keyboard.

Really appreciate your help dude :)
Robynhood
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:39 pm

Make sure your using "Universal HID Gamepack" 1.10

There are two universal gamepacks, only that one will work native. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Robynhood » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:44 am

All working, many thanks again. Just wondered if there was a way to adjust stuff like anti recoil strength in game? If I bought the Bluetooth add on could I use the app to adjust settings whilst playing? Sorry for all the questions
Robynhood
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan Two Device