M&K Conversion curve help

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

M&K Conversion curve help

Postby pnice » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:37 am

Hello, I am a new Titan Two user. and I've downloaded the Input translator for MW 2019/Warzone for PC by DontAtMe. I've been playing with all the values for a few weeks now and I cannot figure it out to make my game feel like normal. Here are the goals and problems I'm having.

On stock settings by DontAtMe, the curve feels very weird and clunky. Like there is some sort of acceleration going on. slow movements make my mouse extremely sensitive, and fast movements don't move it very far at all. what I want is for my mouse to have constant sensitivity/distance traveled whether I move it slow or fast. just like swiping on your desktop.

So I changed the curve to a linear curve increasing by 5 each step all the way to 100. and that seemed to help a bit. but then I noticed that my very fine adjustments sensitivity is extremely high. again, not the same as when I move my mouse to turn around.

Another issue that arose is that whenever I ADS my gun, the sensitivity completely changes. but one thing to note is that while ADS, the mouse movements feel absolutely perfect. no issue whatsoever with the way the cursor feels. the only issue while ADS is the sensitivity is increased.

So my question is, how can I get my hipfire aim to feel like my ADS aim. constant sensitivity throughout. whether I ADS or not, whether I move my mouse slow or fast or just for fine adjustments.

any help would be greatly appreciated. I just can't figure it out for the life of me. I've set all my keybinds to how it should be, but now I can't get the mouse to act like it does when swiping on my desktop.

Thanks for reading.
pnice
Private
Private

Re: M&K Conversion curve help

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:29 am

Welcome to our forums.

Please check if a better mouse response can be noticed if using the official Xbox Input Translator for Modern Warfare on PC:

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w896

Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device