Output port no longer working.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Output port no longer working.

Postby jas0n » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:19 am

My Titan Two OUTPUT port no longer works. To test I tried different USB cables and connected it to a PS5, PS4, desktop pc, and my work laptop and none of them detect it (it would before). It's set to USB Automatic protocol and I used a number of different controllers like PS4, PS5, and an Xbox controller. None of them seem to pass through authentication even when I set the protocol to that specific controller

I also noticed the left LED for it doesn't light up. All the other USB port LEDs for PROG, A, and B light up green except for OUPUT.

The Titan Two device itself seems to be working fine with G-tuner via PROG port. I even did the reset/reflash firmware in P mode successfully. I'm certain the port isn't physically worn out, it's rarely unplugged from my console since I received it.

The weirdest thing is the Titan Two will power up if I plug it via OUTPUT but I suspect it's not transmitting any data?

It's been working great since April and then this happens today. Help, please.
jas0n
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Output port no longer working.

Postby Mad » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:53 pm

Hi,

I would suggest contacting the retailer you purchased from.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby jas0n » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:31 am

Mad wrote:Hi,

I would suggest contacting the retailer you purchased from.

Thanks for the reply and I have. It's outside of Amazon's return window (April) and I don't see a warranty of any kind. The option I was given from Amazon was to email the manufacturer. It seems like I'll be a back and forth where I'll have to buy it again. Didn't last 6 months. Bad luck.

Thanks anyway.
jas0n
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:01 am

Unfortunately the manufacturer doesn't do repairs and it's up to the retailers for warranty.

If you email Jefferson and link him to this post he may be able to hook you up with one at a discount price.
https://www.consoletuner.com/contact-us/
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device