Output Not Working - Only P Red Light

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Output Not Working - Only P Red Light

Postby GeeEmmEmm » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:17 am

I just bought a used Titan 2. I knew there was an issue with it beforehand, but I figured I could troubleshoot it.

The main issue is that when plugging in the output side, there is no controller output. Only the P lights up, and it lights up red.

The prog port works perfectly fine. I've swapped the output from auto, to Switch, to 360, I've put it into program mode to force reinstall the firmware, and the input viewer shows that inputs are working. On the physical side, I bought the cable set and tried the various cables, I've plugged it into different usb ports, I've tried using a power supply with it, and I tried cleaning the micro usb port with rubbing alcohol. I also tried plugging in a Switch Pro controller to ports A and B, though it sounds like the output methods I'm using should work without a controller plugged in. None of this has fixed the output port issue.

I'm assuming something is broken on the micro usb port itself, maybe it's only getting power but not data? Has anyone had a similar issue before?
GeeEmmEmm
Private
Private

Return to Titan Two Device