Titan two not saving?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan two not saving?

Postby Bigbrown2056 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:25 am

So I must be doing something wrong. I downloaded the software, updated it too. Brought up the titan two and dragged a game pack over and it goes in. I can see it on the computer. I disconnect it plug my controller into, it then into the PS4. I am only using the PS4 controller in b and I get all green lights. And there's a 0 on the display. I try and use the buttons to go to one that's supposed to be saved and it doesn't have any other numbers on it. Just 0. Instead of coming up with any of the game packs in the slots. I plug it into the computer and they're still there. So is it saved on the computer and not the titan 2? Or is it just not working right?
Bigbrown2056
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan two not saving?

Postby Prototype » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:44 am

Strange, have you try to load the 3 slots with differents gamepacks/scripts and retry to load them?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Bigbrown2056 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:10 am

Same thing happens
Bigbrown2056
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:07 am

Bigbrown2056 wrote:So I must be doing something wrong. I downloaded the software, updated it too. Brought up the titan two and dragged a game pack over and it goes in. I can see it on the computer. I disconnect it plug my controller into, it then into the PS4. I am only using the PS4 controller in b and I get all green lights. And there's a 0 on the display. I try and use the buttons to go to one that's supposed to be saved and it doesn't have any other numbers on it. Just 0. Instead of coming up with any of the game packs in the slots. I plug it into the computer and they're still there. So is it saved on the computer and not the titan 2? Or is it just not working right?

Please try use Gtuner to check if you can change the memory slots, the command buttons are in the "Device Memory Slot" pane:
Change MemSlot.png
Change MemSlot.png (1.93 KiB) Viewed 518 times
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Hunchokidd24 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:54 am

Same thing is happening to me I don’t know why I updated everything
Hunchokidd24
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:30 pm

Hunchokidd24 wrote:Same thing is happening to me I don’t know why I updated everything

Are you using the Windows or Mac version of Gtuner IV?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device