Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:23 am

J2Kbr wrote:
pablosscripts wrote:What would be the pros / cons of using a wireless adapter over the regular Bluetooth kit?

The Xbox Wireless Receiver allows console authentication over wireless connection, while Bluetooth don't (for Xbox One). It may be also possible support controller headset (still working on this).

Basically, if using on Xbox One the wireless adapter is the best option. If using on other console Bluetooth is good enough.

Ok cool. Any thoughts on whether v1 or v2 is better?
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Lynk » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:17 am

It means you don’t need two controllers - one for authentication (wired) and one for playing (wireless)

Ahh okay thank you. So I have everything updated, I have the newest version wireless adapter, the scripts I use work fine, I have the right power supply for my titan two, but playing Destiny 2 wireless is impossible it simply disconnects my Elite controller after about 5 minutes or so, every time no matter what I do. I can play Elder Scrolls Online wireless running a light attack script for hours with zero disconnects. But Destiny I have to play wired (which sucks) in which case everything works fine. I’ve spent a lot of money trying to get Destiny to run modded wirelessly with the titan two an it’s getting frustrating.
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:11 pm

@Lynk, with Destiny 2, are you using script, which? or have noticed if the disconnection happens even when running without scripts (Titan Two showing 0 on display)?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Lynk » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:12 pm

J2Kbr wrote:@Lynk, with Destiny 2, are you using script, which? or have noticed if the disconnection happens even when running without scripts (Titan Two showing 0 on display)?

I’m running Rabid Taco’s D2 script https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w199
I haven’t tested with no scripts to see if it still disconnects, I’ll try that when I get home.
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Lynk » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:17 pm

It does delink from the controller after 10 minutes of playing destiny while on 0 with no script running and it gave me an E4 error code after. Then I tried it on the destiny 2 game pack script and got the exact same result
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:52 am

Lynk wrote:It does delink from the controller after 10 minutes of playing destiny while on 0 with no script running and it gave me an E4 error code after. Then I tried it on the destiny 2 game pack script and got the exact same result

Thank you for testing. Recapping:

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter on Input-A;
2. PS4 controller on Input-B;
3. There is no disconnections while playing ESO on PS4, but the XB1 controller disconnects when playing Destiny 2 on PS4.

All this is correct? thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Lynk » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:04 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Lynk wrote:It does delink from the controller after 10 minutes of playing destiny while on 0 with no script running and it gave me an E4 error code after. Then I tried it on the destiny 2 game pack script and got the exact same result

Thank you for testing. Recapping:

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter on Input-A;
2. PS4 controller on Input-B;
3. There is no disconnections while playing ESO on PS4, but the XB1 controller disconnects when playing Destiny 2 on PS4.

All this is correct? thanks.

I have an Xbox One X an here is my exact setup.
1. Titan Two fully updated
2. Xbox Wireless Adapter (new version) in Input-A
3. Nothing in input-B
4. 7.4v power supply in the titan two
5. Xbox Elite Controller wireless to the adapter
5. The micro usb cord I’m using to connect the titan two to the Xbox is one that was provided
6. Class 10 sd card in the titan two formatted in device configuration for the wireless adapter files
7. I have a wireless headset that’s base connects to the Xbox (Astro A50)

While playing ESO I have gotten a few disconnects but it normally takes an hour or two to happen. On destiny however it happens within minutes regardless if I’m running a script or not it makes no difference in time in which it disconnects. To further describe the disconnects, my controller starts to flash slowly and the only way to get it to reconnect is to unplug the adapter an plug it back in an reboot the controller. If the controller is disconnected for more than 30 seconds or so the titan two turns all red an throws an E4 code. All scripts an everything works perfectly wired.
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Lynk » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Also J2Kbr thank you for working so hard an helping with all this it’s greatly appreciated
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:45 am

Thank you Lynk for the detailed report. I will be testing with the new version of the Wireless Adapter during this week.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Lynk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:36 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you Lynk for the detailed report. I will be testing with the new version of the Wireless Adapter during this week.

I also have the old version wireless adapter should I give that a try?
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device