Titan Two memory slot shortcut

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan Two memory slot shortcut

Postby Squidward » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Is there a button combination I can press at anytime that will change up or down the current memory slot I'm in?
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Titan Two memory slot shortcut

Postby bonefisher » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Hold left bumper or right bumper and tap home button :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Squidward » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:27 pm

bonefisher wrote:Hold left bumper or right bumper and tap home button :smile0517:

Holy frick, yes!! That's amazing! Thank you!
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby jayjack » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:33 pm

bonefisher wrote:Hold left bumper or right bumper and tap home button :smile0517:

Huh! I knew the T1 had such a feature, didn't think the T2 did.
What is the combo for the PS4?
jayjack
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:44 pm

Hold R1 or L1 and click PS button!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:49 pm

bonefisher wrote:Hold R1 or L1 and click PS button!

+1
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Sennsoph » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:51 pm

It works, but its suicide for me, cause it will throw a grenade, or stun/flash. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Isnt there a way to change this maybe into dpad buttons instead of l1/r1 (on Titan TWO)

To be honoust, if there isnt, im gonna have to sell my T2. I need to change my slots remotely without stunning/flashing or grenade in warzone. please help.
Sennsoph
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Squidward » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:26 pm

Sennsoph wrote:It works, but its suicide for me, cause it will throw a grenade, or stun/flash. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Isnt there a way to change this maybe into dpad buttons instead of l1/r1 (on Titan TWO)

To be honoust, if there isnt, im gonna have to sell my T2. I need to change my slots remotely without stunning/flashing or grenade in warzone. please help.

Just open one of your menu screens first where the bumpers don't throw grenades and stuff. EZ solution.
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Sennsoph » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:54 am

thanks, im just new on this, and im not that handy with the software. TBH i think its a little too advance for me. Which is totally fine. But creating multiple classes and slot-switches between my guns feels like a pain in the ass for me.

So if i understand it isnt possible to use other combinations for this? Im using a xim apex on my titan, i can combine 2controls on every possible key on my keyboard. I just would like to be as fast as posible, because everytime i switch guns, i have to load another profile. Since i use the titan mostly for rapidfire. If i switch to an automatic gun, it shoots in bursts, which is a huge downside. I switch guns in warzone almost every squad gunfight, maybe even multiple times. so i would love to be able to push only one button to switch. It worked fine with the zen. i guess that was probably the only upside to it ;)
Sennsoph
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Squidward » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:03 am

Sennsoph wrote:thanks, im just new on this, and im not that handy with the software. TBH i think its a little too advance for me. Which is totally fine. But creating multiple classes and slot-switches between my guns feels like a pain in the ass for me.

So if i understand it isnt possible to use other combinations for this? Im using a xim apex on my titan, i can combine 2controls on every possible key on my keyboard. I just would like to be as fast as posible, because everytime i switch guns, i have to load another profile. Since i use the titan mostly for rapidfire. If i switch to an automatic gun, it shoots in bursts, which is a huge downside. I switch guns in warzone almost every squad gunfight, maybe even multiple times. so i would love to be able to push only one button to switch. It worked fine with the zen. i guess that was probably the only upside to it ;)

I've never played Warzone so I can't speak about the gamepacks/scripts for it, but the shooters I do play, like BF1, Halo, Apex, and Titanfall 2, they have controller shortcuts where I can toggle rapidfire on/off. For example, when I'm playing BF1, my rapidfire toggle is D-pad-Down+RT. It sounds like that's more what you need than switching script slots on the Titan Two itself.
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Next

Return to Titan Two Device