Kb&m on switch where we at?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Kb&m on switch where we at?

Postby robz1k » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:01 am

Hi,

Very lazy post apologies done a quick lazy search and come up blank, I bought a T2 early beta and tbh used it more than anything for input translators than anything else on both xbox and ps4. I have owned a xim 4 in past now sold a long time ago in a period when I moved back to pc, back on console now obviously hence this post. The xim 4 is a fantastic device deemed the best input translator with awesome support but I am personally backing the T2 right now I do not feel the need to get a xim again as experiencing fantastic translators on both the major console platforms playing the likes of Destiny/Cod/Overwatch on M&k a really well done job.

Most people will buy the T2 for its very flexible gpc scripts but I honestly feel when configured right the Mnkb is on par to xim which is praise in itself.

sorry waffle over and post point:
Anyone doing anything with the switch? picked one up today and curious if anyone has anything going for M&kb on this platform for the likes of spatoon?

Thanks
Rob
robz1k
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Kb&m on switch where we at?

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:15 pm

With the Titan Two you can already use Keyboard and Mouse on Nintendo Switch. :smile0517:

An Input Translator for Splatoon 2 was not yet made, but I will be working on this soon.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby CruelPhate » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:49 pm

I threw one together to get all of us started. You can find it by searching for Splatoon in Online Resources.
CruelPhate
Private
Private

Postby robz1k » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:51 am

That's great will have a go thanks :) I am quite liking this whole gyro thing but looking forward to trying kb&m.

robz1k
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:32 pm

CruelPhate wrote:I threw one together to get all of us started. You can find it by searching for Splatoon in Online Resources.

:joia: :joia: Thank you, I will try as soon as possible.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby robz1k » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:02 pm

CruelPhate wrote:I threw one together to get all of us started. You can find it by searching for Splatoon in Online Resources.

Works well strange but good just changed e to grenade must admit took me a few mins to f8gure out I needed to turn gyro off /blush

Thanks
robz1k
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan Two Device