Upcoming Game Packs

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Upcoming Game Packs

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:51 pm

So I am currently working on several Game Packs to release in January. Some are user requested packs for games I don't have much experience with. So i'm reaching out to the community to ask for help. Anyone who can help with combos, useful mods, skills to macro, or any information regarding what should be in the Game Packs.

Im Currently working on,

Injustice,
Killer Instinct,
FIFA 15,
Madden 15,
and NBA 15.

What I need for each one,

ALREADY IN PROGRESS.....

Injustice - I need Combo's, Anything from 40-70%, 2-3 Bars. Looking to have 1 or 2 for each character. Currently have Lobo, Solomon Grundy, Zod, Batman, and Deathstroke. Still working on the rest, Any help is greatly appreciated! :joia:

Killer Instinct - I also need combos, I have a couple of characters finished(Jago, Chief Thunder). I'm going for Opener, Manual, Linker, Auto Double, Linker, Ender. Can go up to 13 hits from what I've found before it breakers. If anyone knows the game better than me and knows different let me know. I picked this game up just to make this Game Pack. :innocent_smile_1:

NOT STARTED YET...

FIFA 15 - I need Skills, and combos to do them(recorded in combo magick). I also need information as to anything else that could be useful in this Game Pack. :joia:

Madden 15 - I need ideas for what to put in this Game Pack, it was a user request for quick changing player positions before the hike. But i'm sure there could be several other things that could make game play easier. Any madden pros out there want to help with this? :unsure:

NBA 15 - I need combos for Tricks. and any other idea's of what to include in this Game Pack. :innocent_smile_1:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Trying to expand the Titan One's use right out of the box by having Game Packs for more games! Also once i finish these I will be taking requests for my next set of Game Packs in February :smile0202: .
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Re: Upcoming Game Packs

Postby Karma » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:56 pm

You could always do mortal kombat :)
Staff Sergeant

Postby lostsoul » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Karma wrote:You could always do mortal kombat :)

I second that. Some awesome unstoppable combos or Turbo mode stuff would be great. I still cannot beat the ladder on hard more without using a continue with the stuff you made/helped me with akhughes.

I only own a 360 for now but the version of Madden 15 is good. How about some Turbo stuff for it if you can. Like somehow make your current player run much faster. I haven't been playing it much due to playing Mortal Kombat 9 but will play more.

NBA 15 I have but haven't played it yet. When I do I will be back
lostsoul
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Karma wrote:You could always do mortal kombat :)

lostsoul wrote:I second that. Some awesome unstoppable combos or Turbo mode stuff would be great. I still cannot beat the ladder on hard more without using a continue with the stuff you made/helped me with akhughes.

I plan on making one for the new Mortal Kombat coming out next month. :joia:

lostsoul wrote:I only own a 360 for now but the version of Madden 15 is good. How about some Turbo stuff for it if you can. Like somehow make your current player run much faster. I haven't been playing it much due to playing Mortal Kombat 9 but will play more.

NBA 15 I have but haven't played it yet. When I do I will be back

These are good ideas, let me know your findings I will be working on these packs sometime next week! :joia:
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby rajan29 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:53 pm

please check this thread for FIFA 15 http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=853 I'm not sure if it will help you but i have listed the most common skills that people uses in FIFA.
rajan29
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:07 am

rajan29 wrote:please check this thread for FIFA 15 http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=853 I'm not sure if it will help you but i have listed the most common skills that people uses in FIFA.

Thanks for your help, So far i have,

Hocus Pocus
Turn and Spin
Elastico Chop
Advanced Body Feint
Roulette
Feint L or R
Exit L or R
Spin L or R
A+B in rapid succession
Heel to Heel
and Rainbow.

Still looking for more, as well as good ways to manage them in game or activate them. :joia:
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby usuallyunusual » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Planetside 2!

Seeing Eye to Eye turned into an Eye for an Eye

Now everyones blind!
usuallyunusual
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:20 pm

usuallyunusual wrote:Planetside 2!

This would be a good one, will look more into it soon, let me know what you think i should include if you know the game well. :joia:
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby usuallyunusual » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:51 pm

I will keep you informed when the game comes out...ive never played the pc version unfortunately

Seeing Eye to Eye turned into an Eye for an Eye

Now everyones blind!
usuallyunusual

Postby devincarroll597 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:54 am

Know of any gpc's for gta 5 online? i'm new to console tuner and the titan one and was wondering if there's any gamepacks for online?
devincarroll597
Private
Private

Next

Return to Titan One Device