(REQ) Battlefield 1 xbox one

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

(REQ) Battlefield 1 xbox one

Postby Technoobie » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:42 pm

Hello Guys, Can someone make me a quick and simple script? I know there's a game pack available. It works and everything but the RB button keeps pressing by itself. Every time i died it auto cycle through my classes. i have to wait until it hovers over the class I'm using and quickly press A before it changes. Don't know how to fix it so i stop using it. Can someone please make me a script with:

Rapid Fire, AntiRecoil, Hair Trigger, Easy Sprint, Auto Spot and Auto Supply (if possible).

Easy Toggle ON and OFF (LT Dpad UP)

Thanks in advance.
Technoobie
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: (REQ) Battlefield 1 xbox one

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:57 am

Technoobie wrote:but the RB button keeps pressing by itself. Every time i died it auto cycle through my classes. i have to wait until it hovers over the class I'm using and quickly press A before it changes. Don't know how to fix it so i stop using it.

This is happening because the Auto-Spot (this mod presses RB automatically at given time interval). To prevent the described side effect, set the Auto-Spot mod to "Scope Enable".
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: (REQ) Battlefield 1 xbox one

Postby Technoobie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:59 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Technoobie wrote:but the RB button keeps pressing by itself. Every time i died it auto cycle through my classes. i have to wait until it hovers over the class I'm using and quickly press A before it changes. Don't know how to fix it so i stop using it.

This is happening because the Auto-Spot (this mod presses RB automatically at given time interval). To prevent the described side effect, set the Auto-Spot mod to "Scope Enable".

Once again, YOU ARE THE MAN. Thanks
Technoobie
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to GPC1 Script Programming