Can Venom X be used with Titan One

MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Re: Can Venom X be used with Titan One

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:02 pm

From our last record, the Venom X is supported by the Titan Two in PC mode. However, this may have changed since the latest firmware releases and the others modes may also be supported (e.g. PS4). If you have chance to test, please let us know the results. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby luis_udi » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Good afternoon. I have the Venom X and I just bought the Titan Two in hopes of using the two together, followed what is being informed here that is to put the Venom X in the PC option that he would be recognized, did this and what occurs is that Titan Two recognizes , but it doesn't work, all the functionality of Venom X is lost, leaving it inoperable. I wonder if I can do anything else to make it work properly. I really appreciate it.
luis_udi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:32 pm

luis_udi wrote:Good afternoon. I have the Venom X and I just bought the Titan Two in hopes of using the two together, followed what is being informed here that is to put the Venom X in the PC option that he would be recognized, did this and what occurs is that Titan Two recognizes , but it doesn't work, all the functionality of Venom X is lost, leaving it inoperable. I wonder if I can do anything else to make it work properly. I really appreciate it.

Hello Luis, Thank you for your feedback.

I am currently in the middle of a trip and will be testing/checking as soon as I get back to the office.

Fell free to bump this topic up as a reminder for me.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Plugins Support (Titan One)