Titan One and Gtuner Pro: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan One and Gtuner Pro: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:00 pm

whiteindian wrote:1. Titan One has no ability to support using the Original PS5 Dualsense controller on a PS5 console without being constantly dicsonnected from the games

Correct.

whiteindian wrote:2. Titan One will only work seamlessy on the PS5 console with a third party controller like Mini Hori which would need to be purchased separately.

Correct.

For use any controller without the auth reset disconnections, please consider the Titan Two device.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fenrir85 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:26 pm

Hi let me rephrase my previous post, you said:

The Titan One support for PS5 games works the same as on the Titan Two device. A third-party PS4 controller (such as Astro, Nacon, Hori, Razer, etc) is required in order for the device authenticate with PS5 games.

1) Does that mean that only third party controllers work with the Titan One without the disconnect issue?

2) In my case I have a third party controller but I only want to use it for the authentication while I'm using my Xbox controller on my PS5 as I have no interest on the "mods", if that's possible where and how do I connect the 3rd party controller using the Titan One device?

3) If 2 is not possible, does manually disconnecting the device resets the authentication timer? This way I could at least manually reset the timer at the beginning of each round.
Fenrir85
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby zTuner » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:59 am

Hello,

I have the HORI Fighting Commander, when I plug it into the Titan One, set to "PlayStation 5", partial support checkbox unchecked, it displays 0 and shortly after (5 or so seconds), it display A, then U.

I have the latest firmware and GTuner.

Any update to get the HORI Fighting Commander to work?

Thanks!
zTuner
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby zTuner » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:01 am

J2Kbr wrote:
whiteindian wrote:1. Titan One has no ability to support using the Original PS5 Dualsense controller on a PS5 console without being constantly dicsonnected from the games

Correct.

whiteindian wrote:2. Titan One will only work seamlessy on the PS5 console with a third party controller like Mini Hori which would need to be purchased separately.

Correct.

For use any controller without the auth reset disconnections, please consider the Titan Two device.

Can you add support for the Hori Fighting Commander to the TitanOne?
zTuner
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan One Device