best parameters gamepack the last of us

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

best parameters gamepack the last of us

Postby sunset » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:40 am

In your opinion what is the best configuration GamePack of The Last of Us ? Parameters Rapid fire , auto scope etc ....thank you.
sunset
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: best parameters gamepack the last of us

Postby perfecthuntr » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Class 1 - Rapid Fire
Mod 1 - Optimized Rapid Fire (this is as fast as the PS4 can register the fire commands)

Class 2 - Rapidfire Activation
Mod 2 - Rapidfire is only activated when the fire button is fully pressed (100%) (This will let you heal your character without issue)

Class 3 - Auto Aim
Mod 0 - Disabled (This would adjust your play style too much and be more of a hassle than benefit)

Class 4 - Accelerometer Aim Assist
Mod 0 - Disabled (Focus on aiming with the Right Analog Stick rather than moving your controller around)

Class 5 - Anti-Recoil
Mod *YOUR CHOICE* - If you want to enable this mod, choose a parameter that is somewhat low, something between 10 and 40 most likely)

Class 6 - Auto Spot
Mod 1 - Enabled (This has to be the MOST useful mod of all besides Rapid Fire. This will automatically mark all enemies that you aim at)

Class 7 - Sprint Modifiers
Mod 0 - Disabled (Use sprint the same way as built in the game. It's easier to use that way)

Class 8 - Turbo Melee
Mod 1 - Enabled (This lets you hold down SQUARE instead of pressing it for each punch. This makes it easier to punch someone if you are close)

Class 9 - Turbo Pickup
Mod 1 - Enabled (This will let you shiv easier. It works the same as Turbo Melee except that it rapidly fires the TRIANGLE button when held down. If you need to revive a downed teammate, then double tap and hold the TRIANGLE button until they are revived)

Class 10 and 11 - Button Swap / Layout
Mod *YOUR CHOICE* - If you do not use the default control scheme, you will have to choose the appropriate "mod" from these classes to reflect the buttons you have configured. If you use the default controls, then do not choose anything for either of these
ConsoleTuner Support Team
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby sunset » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:06 pm

perfecthuntr wrote:Class 1 - Rapid Fire
Mod 1 - Optimized Rapid Fire (this is as fast as the PS4 can register the fire commands)

Class 2 - Rapidfire Activation
Mod 2 - Rapidfire is only activated when the fire button is fully pressed (100%) (This will let you heal your character without issue)

Class 3 - Auto Aim
Mod 0 - Disabled (This would adjust your play style too much and be more of a hassle than benefit)

Class 4 - Accelerometer Aim Assist
Mod 0 - Disabled (Focus on aiming with the Right Analog Stick rather than moving your controller around)

Class 5 - Anti-Recoil
Mod *YOUR CHOICE* - If you want to enable this mod, choose a parameter that is somewhat low, something between 10 and 40 most likely)

Class 6 - Auto Spot
Mod 1 - Enabled (This has to be the MOST useful mod of all besides Rapid Fire. This will automatically mark all enemies that you aim at)

Class 7 - Sprint Modifiers
Mod 0 - Disabled (Use sprint the same way as built in the game. It's easier to use that way)

Class 8 - Turbo Melee
Mod 1 - Enabled (This lets you hold down SQUARE instead of pressing it for each punch. This makes it easier to punch someone if you are close)

Class 9 - Turbo Pickup
Mod 1 - Enabled (This will let you shiv easier. It works the same as Turbo Melee except that it rapidly fires the TRIANGLE button when held down. If you need to revive a downed teammate, then double tap and hold the TRIANGLE button until they are revived)

Class 10 and 11 - Button Swap / Layout
Mod *YOUR CHOICE* - If you do not use the default control scheme, you will have to choose the appropriate "mod" from these classes to reflect the buttons you have configured. If you use the default controls, then do not choose anything for either of these

is useful mod auto stealth in class 7 ?
if I press the button circle , they do not see me ? as I walk up or down ?
sunset
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby perfecthuntr » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:34 pm

I don't like using Class 7. But if you want to use "auto stealth", let me explain what that does.
That mod waits until you release L1 (the sprint button) and then it presses CIRCLE (the crouch button) for you. So if you are sprinting and then release the L1 button, it will automatically press CIRCLE for you right after you release the button. Personally, I do not find this useful as there are many times that I want to stay standing and walking around the map rather than crouching and moving slowly.

I also do not like the "Toggle" mode. That completely changes the way that you sprint in the game. If you want to sprint, you tap L1 instead of holding L1. To stop sprinting, you have to tap L1 again instead of releasing L1.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby sunset » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:25 am

perfecthuntr wrote:I don't like using Class 7. But if you want to use "auto stealth", let me explain what that does.
That mod waits until you release L1 (the sprint button) and then it presses CIRCLE (the crouch button) for you. So if you are sprinting and then release the L1 button, it will automatically press CIRCLE for you right after you release the button. Personally, I do not find this useful as there are many times that I want to stay standing and walking around the map rather than crouching and moving slowly.

I also do not like the "Toggle" mode. That completely changes the way that you sprint in the game. If you want to sprint, you tap L1 instead of holding L1. To stop sprinting, you have to tap L1 again instead of releasing L1.

with auto stealth enemies you can "see " ? after the sprint when you down ( circle ) ?

for better anti - recoil parameter is 50 right ?
sunset
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby perfecthuntr » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Auto stealth simply pushes the circle button after you let go of the sprint button. It will make you crouch after sprinting. It does not make you invisible on the radar or on listen mode. It just lets you crouch after sprinting without pushing circle.

Anti recoil will have to be tuned for the gun that you like to use. You will have to tune it yourself depending on your chosen gun. Try a few different values and a few different weapons and see what works best for you.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby sunset » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:50 pm

perfecthuntr wrote:Auto stealth simply pushes the circle button after you let go of the sprint button. It will make you crouch after sprinting. It does not make you invisible on the radar or on listen mode. It just lets you crouch after sprinting without pushing circle.

Anti recoil will have to be tuned for the gun that you like to use. You will have to tune it yourself depending on your chosen gun. Try a few different values and a few different weapons and see what works best for you.

Thanks
sunset
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby LoganT1 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:53 pm

hi perfecthunter - i'm looking to get your TLOU GamePack onto my device but i don't know how to get it on GTuner Software first then to a Slot, could you help please. Thanks.
LoganT1
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:11 am

Ok i am so frustrated right now , can someone help me please.

I loaded the mod did everything asked .
i turn it onto 1 where TLOU is loaded
How the hell do i get any of the mods to work ? nothing is working for me . I hold down the options and share count the pruple flashes and yet nothing works
I really want Auto aim
Frustrated
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:13 am

So please put in it point form for me to follow , consider me as a grandmother working out the computer lol .
best setup with this mod using Tactical would be awesome too.
Frustrated
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan One Device