Website question, don't be mad, just giving my two 2 cents

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Website question, don't be mad, just giving my two 2 cents

Postby lokirevamped » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Is there an option to be notified when someone leaves a message in a forum you create?
Can you request to watch a forum and be emailed when someone responds to that forum?
Is there a way to have a new tag next to forums to let users know that someone left a post in that forum that I haven't read yet?
I think the white and blue text looks good when showing the product or on certain pages but I feel that you should maybe find colors that are not bright or over taxing to the eyes, white is a bright color that can hurt the eyes in certain light conditions (at night, dim rooms, etc..). I am a supporter of The ConsoleTuner team, not a hater so to say, I am just giving my thoughts\two cents on the new site approach. I think you Guys are great, keep doing what you do.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Website question, don't be mad, just giving my two 2 cen

Postby Extreme-Mods » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:51 pm

At the bottom there is a "Subscribe topic" link that will do exactly as you are requesting. You can also bookmark the topic. If you subscribe you will get an email when a reply is posted to the thread you are subscribed to.

PS. Don't worry we don't get mad very often :)
http://www.Extreme-Mods.com is the Official Retailer of the Titan One. Buy yours today!
Worldwide shipping available & FREE Shipping within the USA!
Extreme-Mods
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device