TitanOne keeps disconnecting over Bluetooth PS3 Controller

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

TitanOne keeps disconnecting over Bluetooth PS3 Controller

Postby CNoone » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:00 pm

Hi,

Hope someone can help! I have an Xbox One S using the TitanOne to connect my PlayStation 3 DS3 controller to it. I have been using wired connection with the Titan for years and works fine.

I decided to try using Bluetooth so bought a Bluetooth 4.0 wireless dongle to use it over wireless. It works initially and then after a minute or two, it will stop working. It still shows the 0 on the Titan One and the controller still shows the light to present that its connected but is unresponsive. I thought it may have been the dongle I was using so I bought a different Bluetooth dongle to see if that was the issue but the issue persisted with that dongle also.

Can anyone help for why this may be happening?

Many thanks in advance!
CNoone
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: TitanOne keeps disconnecting over Bluetooth PS3 Controll

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The next firmware release for the Titan One will be focused on the support for the next-gen consoles. We will taking this opportunity to also try reproduce the described issue and fix if any bug is found.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby CNoone » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:44 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The next firmware release for the Titan One will be focused on the support for the next-gen consoles. We will taking this opportunity to also try reproduce the described issue and fix if any bug is found.

Thanks J2Kbr!

If you can think for why the controller stops working after a couple of minutes, please let me know and I'll try that. For more info, the light on the dongle when working stays solid blue and then when it stops working, starts flashing so its like as if the dongle is losing connection to the controller but this happens with both dongles that I've bought.

Many thanks!
CNoone
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Thank you for the extra information provided, it will help narrow down the possible causes of this issue.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device