XSX - T1: problem with entering menu (VIEW+MENU not working)

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

XSX - T1: problem with entering menu (VIEW+MENU not working)

Postby Midnight » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:20 am

Hello!
I have XSX and want to use XSX controller with Titan One, but I have a problem with entering to gamepack adjusting menu on T1 device.
Previously I used PS4 and its DS controller with the same T1 device and it is successfully entering to adjusting menu via SHARE+OPTIONS button pressing.
My XSX controller connected wired to T1 with quality USB and Output method on T1 is now set to AUTOMATIC (also I tried to changes it to "XSX output setting" but nothing changed - so it didn't help).
Generally as I understand - I have no problems with connection/authentication of my XSX controller - I plug in T1 device to my XSX and it started with showing AU on LED - then I connect my gamepad with USB and AU changes to 0.
I guess it is correct sign, yes?
I can change slots via LS+Xbutton pressing - so I suppose the connection process itself and slots changing are working properly.
But nevertheless I press VIEW+MENU buttons on my XSX gamepad for more than 2 seconds - LED on T1 doesn't start to blink. So I cannot enter gamepack adjusting menu.

Could you please give me any advice - what could be the reason that standard menu entering combination VIEW+MENU is not working for my XSX controller?
Maybe I should try to change something in T1 settings?
Any information will be greatly appreciated!
Sorry for duplicate post, but I supposed it could be missed and probably wasn't seen by T1 gurus)
Hope you can help me.
Midnight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: XSX - T1: problem with entering menu (VIEW+MENU not work

Postby Mad » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:12 pm

What gamepack are you trying to use?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: XSX - T1: problem with entering menu (VIEW+MENU not work

Postby Midnight » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:59 am

Mad wrote:What gamepack are you trying to use?

I tried "Destiny 1" and "Destiny 2" gamepacks, which btw are normally working with my T1 and PS4, but unfortunately not with XSX (regarding menu entering).
Midnight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan One Device