What I want way before Christmas. Red Ryder BB........

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

What I want way before Christmas. Red Ryder BB........

Postby SupermanZ » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:46 pm

:wink: I am by no means a programmer but I know a great thing when I see it. Megan Fox Bumble bee hood insert. Anyway.... I would like the following from my Titan one. Mac support. We are here people get use to it. I want to have full control over my DS4 LED. Colors like the 128 box of crayons with the built in sharpener. Lets make it Breath too like all the mice do. Now back to the Red Ryder. I truly want some mods that make all other mods feel like WTH!!!????? I spend thousands on games,TVS, sound, mods customization and for what? A beat down online by God only knows what. Can we get a unlimited squad purchase points and a Tazmanian Devil like attack like 360 spin with crazy bullet spread in COD Ghosts.. or a now you see me here now I am over here shooting you random respawn minus crap Lag switcher punks Mod. And maybe we already can but I would like to record my own button sequences and quantize timing to whatever speed i want them, and add them to my game pack so as to create a unique Uber mod mode personalized. also somebody plz do some mods for wolfenstein. hack the planet. LOL. anyway just a few quick thoughts and so love this product now lets turn it in to Hyperspace mode and blow the record for the Kessel run to pieces KID. :P
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: What I want way before Christmas. Red Ryder BB........

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 am

SupermanZ wrote::wink: I am by no means a programmer but I know a great thing when I see it. Megan Fox Bumble bee hood insert. Anyway.... I would like the following from my Titan one. Mac support.

Hello! Unfortunately Gtuner uses so many native win32 calls, what makes porting to another system a very changeling task. At the beginning of this project we had no plan to make Gtuner multi-plataform. However, you are right, now a days support more than one OS is a must; we have this in mind for our next project.

A workaround for now is make use of Virtual Machines. I have a Mac book and I'm using VirtualBox (it is free) with WinXP as guest OS. I can run Gtuner and do all tasks without problems.

SupermanZ wrote:We are here people get use to it. I want to have full control over my DS4 LED. Colors like the 128 box of crayons with the built in sharpener. Lets make it Breath too like all the mice do.

Suggestion annotated! :smile0517:

SupermanZ wrote:Now back to the Red Ryder. I truly want some mods that make all other mods feel like WTH!!!????? I spend thousands on games,TVS, sound, mods customization and for what? A beat down online by God only knows what. Can we get a unlimited squad purchase points and a Tazmanian Devil like attack like 360 spin with crazy bullet spread in COD Ghosts.. or a now you see me here now I am over here shooting you random respawn minus crap Lag switcher punks Mod. And maybe we already can but I would like to record my own button sequences and quantize timing to whatever speed i want them, and add them to my game pack so as to create a unique Uber mod mode personalized. also somebody plz do some mods for wolfenstein. hack the planet. LOL. anyway just a few quick thoughts and so love this product now lets turn it in to Hyperspace mode and blow the record for the Kessel run to pieces KID. :P

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and supporting Titan One! :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SupermanZ » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:06 pm

could you help me with using that virtual box. this tuner is the only thing i care about running on it. i don't own a windows product. OMG I am broke and if you could help me set this up I and my wife would be so very grateful.
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Sure. the very first step is download and instal the VirtualBox for MAC, here the link:

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Look for the "VirtualBox 4.3.14 for OS X hosts"

Second step is create a virtual machine and install windows on it, the link below is a very good tutorial for that:

http://www.guidingtech.com/6329/running ... irtualbox/
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SupermanZ » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Do I need to buy anything at all?
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby SupermanZ » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:21 pm

ok so thats not working yet. i keep getting a installation failed warning. i have a macbook pro w 2.8 ghz an SSD 256gb drive a 320 HDD drive and 8GB of ram. My machine is a beastI don't get it.
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:18 pm

SupermanZ wrote:Do I need to buy anything at all?

Not really. Technically you need have a copy of Windows to install on the VirtualBox. But there is a evaluation copy of windows you can download for free.

SupermanZ wrote:ok so thats not working yet. i keep getting a installation failed warning. i have a macbook pro w 2.8 ghz an SSD 256gb drive a 320 HDD drive and 8GB of ram. My machine is a beastI don't get it.

This error happens when you try install VirtualBox or the guest OS (windows)?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SupermanZ » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:02 am

this thing HAS COMPLETELY FD UP MY MAC. BITFINDER VIRUS SCAN IS GOING CRAZY AFTER CLICKING THAT LINK
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby SupermanZ » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:41 am

this isn't working i am quite frustrated. I can not get the options to look like what the guide tells me they should look like.
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby HardcoreGamer » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:02 am

SupermanZ wrote:this isn't working i am quite frustrated. I can not get the options to look like what the guide tells me they should look like.

Check out this video if your stuck on something this video might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TCgmY3 ... e=youtu.be
Titan One User's Manual:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/
HardcoreGamer
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Titan One Device